Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    I haven't yet but I've just looked it up and will be sure to obtain it.
    Fair warning it’s not indestructible but it can be replaced. Look into buying a home……..

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
      Fair warning it’s not indestructible but it can be replaced. Look into buying a home……..
      Ended up grabbing it but not using it through fear of it breaking. Just defeated Ganon and have a completion rate of 12.57% - plenty more game to be getting stuck into then! I think gathering the Korok seeds is the one thing I won't even try to do.

Pretty fun ride though. I also realised that the last Zelda game I finished was Wind Waker about 19 years ago. Kinda mad to think about.

Comment

Phantom hourglass was my last. My completion percentage is 26.65. I have spent hundreds of hours there must be so much more to do.

Comment

We're just about reaching the Gerudo divine beast (our third). We just upgraded the rubber armour to be entirely shockproof - even being struck by lightning does nothing, so that'll be a big help.

We grabbed the shield a fair while back and it's taken an absolute hammering so far. We don't save anything on this game, it's all designed to be used and abused.

Comment

I went into the Gerudo divine beast without a single armour upgrade, gave me minimal room for error. It was fun though, really had to nail the "perfect dodge" mechanic.

Additionally: I learned that Korok seeds account for 72% of your completion percentage. That's insane and also very troll. lol
            Last edited by speedlolita; 07-02-2023, 13:04.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              We're just about reaching the Gerudo divine beast (our third). We just upgraded the rubber armour to be entirely shockproof - even being struck by lightning does nothing, so that'll be a big help.

We grabbed the shield a fair while back and it's taken an absolute hammering so far. We don't save anything on this game, it's all designed to be used and abused.
              Link in a gimp suit? I didnt get this set, must explore more. You can replace the Hylian shield once it breaks, I found this by chance in Tarry town.

Comment

duplicate post please kill

Comment

I went into the Gerudo divine beast without a single armour upgrade, gave me minimal room for error. It was fun though, really had to nail the "perfect dodge" mechanic.

Additionally: I learned that Korok seeds account for 72% of your completion percentage. That's insane and also very troll. lol
                  we need a dislike button for this post - for the Korok seed part

Comment

There are something like 990 of the stupid, pointless things! Imagine redeeming them all through the fat Korok by the magic tree, having to watch that unskippable animation every time?

Comment

There are 900 and apparently the reward for collecting them all is a golden poo, which doesn't do anything.

Comment

Yeah it’s a definite troll. I know a bloke who did it irl. Slightly bonkers imo but to each their own. I didn’t know how much of the completion percentage was governed by the seeds, that’s actually pretty funny.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous when only half of them (roughly 450) are needed to have Hestu max out your inventory storage.

Korok seeds need to be straight f----d off for TOTK.

Comment

I'd like to see the Korok race turned evil so we could hunt them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                              I'd like to see the Korok race turned evil so we could hunt them down.
                              Would happily go for an interesting Korok side story in TOTK as long it means not having to collect x amount of those bastard seeds for inventory storage again.

Comment

Half way through the Champions Ballard expansion. Must complete!

Comment

Working...
                                X