No announcement yet.

Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve played the first four missions and it’s vastly superior to Lightfall. They’ve landed it. The connectivity issues are rank, but most of the content complaints are the huffy farts of entitled fannies.

Comment

Been putting some hours into this and still feel like I've not scratched the surface of the new area, lots of stuff to do and lots of secrets to find, I'm enjoying the new public events where things get madder and madder till your fighting a raid style boss solo and working out how to get him to a damage phase. None are super difficult to work out, but are all unique and pretty fun.

Since the raid was completed they added a new activity that's a 12-man boss fight final stand thing which was pretty fun, last night they launched the grand master version of it and I got roped into helping, it was hard but not impossible hard, 12 guardians all working together to burn stuff down felt pretty epic and the limited revives meant you had to play cautiously. Not sure how much replayability it has, as getting 12 people together (theirs no matchmaking) was a feat in itself. It felt like it had a real hero moment in it too as all the revives ran out as the final damage stage kicked in, players got taken out one by one, and they had to sit on the sidelines watching as the remaining guardians chipped away at the bosses' health for the win, 4 of us were still standing as he fell, and it felt pretty epic.

Comment

Working...
      X