No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm pleased you're enjoying it. It sounded like you were trying to knock it on the head a couple of weeks back!

Definitely enjoying the co-op and need to do some more with you, hudson, Tobal and vanpeebles.
    I think everybody else like fishbowlhead, J0e Musashi, Kryss, Golgo and Lebowski are level 50 fighting rainbow versions of monsters I've not even found yet.

Comment

Rainbow dragons lol Just wait till you get to the flaming

lion lobster

type thing, that thing ko'ed three of my team mates with one hit, i was a bit annoyed as I've not walked away from many fights without the victory and him ko'ing 3 people with one ultra attack kind of peed me off but we went back in and kicked its arse with no downs.

Comment

the game hasn't change much at the endgame, just more things to make which help you kill faster while tackling harder versions stuff you've already fought to get more items to kill them faster.

the variation come in using different weapons and the challenge of remembering how to use them all and effectively. I've currently started exploring sword'n'shield and horn while having alot fun doing close range stuff compared to how I've played the game with HBG.

Comment

I’m just happy with my big sword. Once I’ve done all the quests/ options quests I think I’ll be done. Don’t see the point in continuing after that.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Definitely enjoying the co-op and need to do some more with you, hudson, Tobal and vanpeebles.
            I think everybody else like fishbowlhead, J0e Musashi, Kryss, Golgo and Lebowski are level 50 fighting rainbow versions of monsters I've not even found yet.
            Jaja! Incredible. I've cut back on the main story to focus on farming a certain Mon for a full armour set and bow. I should hopefully have it cracked this evening and then I'll be on with the final part of the story. Then once HR unlocks I can go about augmenting and all of that other fancy stuff that a lot of people don't bother with. MGS Survive is going to have to wait a while as I'm enjoying this so much. I haven't even partnered up with @kryss yet for Deviljho fun times.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You're another one that's a really intensive gamer, J0e.
              I remember you caning Nioh NG+ in the same time I'd be finishing the tutorial, so I'm pleased you're enjoying this too.

Comment

I'm deffo in the group that look like theyre in the film Cocoon. Got my back to Tobe Kadachi and Rathalos whilst smelling herbs.

Comment

I made myself a cool skull mask last night, I look like skeletor.

Comment

I changed out my glasses for the eyepatch.

Is it too early to talk about sleep-bombing to break Nerg's horns?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      I changed out my glasses for the eyepatch.

Is it too early to talk about sleep-bombing to break Nerg's horns?
                      I got the eyepatch too. Big Boss.

Are you farming Nerg too?
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 13-02-2018, 14:21.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                        I got the eyepatch too. Big Boss.

Are you farming Nerg too?
                        i got his full set but prefer the eye patch too, he started off a bit tricky but like everything if you learn his attacks it gets a lot easier

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          i got his full set but prefer the eye patch too, he started off a bit tricky but like everything if you learn his attacks it gets a lot easier
                          I think he’s one of the easiest fights. He’s very easy to read. You get plenty of time to get clear of him. It’s that one-hit forward slide thing that gets most people. Real annoying when it’s the closing stages and the same guy goes down three times.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

He took out two of us in one shot with that slide once, annoying as all hell.
                            Yeah I was farming him last night, but those horns are going to take some work. I have the chest, waist and legs, heavy bowgun all sorted already.

Comment

Two tails in a row and it’s given me scales!!!
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                He took out two of us in one shot with that slide once, annoying as all hell.
                                Yeah I was farming him last night, but those horns are going to take some work. I have the chest, waist and legs, heavy bowgun all sorted already.
                                i farmed horns going back to the Lion3 HWG with 5 slice slots from 3 freeammo and 2 levels of part break and back it up with decent thunder and pierce3 damage. Usually use the scattershot(rare8) if im going for damage as it has a really nice walk and reload on all pierce ammo with large mag (eyepatch, 4 pieces of azure rath for elemental up and shorter range ammo reaching max velocity). At the moe im trying to make the Xeno HGW as it has all elemental, all lvl3 ammo but i have no idea what the reloads are like on it in the base form.. i can only hope is set to fast, just 1 tail away to find out.

Comment

Working...
                                X