No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn’s a plenty for me. I just need the gloves now and that’s only another pair of tails away. I only need to unlock whatever monster gives me the parts for Doom’s Shaft too. I really want earplugs though. The roars are as annoying as ever.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I need one more majestic horn from HR Diablos and I can upgrade my Kadachi HBG, then a Wyvern gem for the final level. I want that so I can start farming Kaora Dushala. Hopefully I can get enough Hardbones to upgrade my Power Shooter, then use the slicing on that to get my Nerg horns. Might go after some black Diablos then. I've not even touched the regular monsters in the Elder's Recess yet, so there'll be a bit of fun to be had.

Comment

Good times last night.

Hope to do more with QC and Peebles. QC, you on tonight? I can be too give you a bit more help. I still need LR parts anyway.

Comment

Twas an excellent night's hunting beneath the full moon.

Ha! You bailed at the right time. [MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION] had to do the mission where you have to spot a new monster and he took forever, picking mushrooms, mining ore and tracking completely the wrong monster, whilst I walked around the hub with nothing to do.
          In the end, he gave up and came back and then quit the game, so I waited for nothing!

It was a productive session though, thanks for your help. Distracting the Rathian whilst I stole her eggs was really useful, plus that breakable dam at the top was a great find.

Whilst waiting for VP, I went on an Exploration and managed to take down my first Anjanath solo! Get in!
          I tried really hard to trap it, even setting off a smoke bomb with one swipe left, but it didn't stun and I slayed it instead with a toe-tap.

You went full-on Skeletor last night!

The joining system really is arse-about-face and not very logical.
          I tried to join your session via the PSN menus, it then tried to connect in MH:W.
          Then it wouldn't let me join you because you were in a team session, despite me being in that team.
          Then it loaded the game anyway with just me, rather than stopping and letting me search for team games.
          Then I had to go to the message board and search and join you.
          Then we had to repeat the whole palaver with VP.

However, whilst in the team screen, I took some screenshots of all of our guild cards.
          [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION] fussing his pushcat, just like he did whilst we're trying to fight a Nergigante!

Here's [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] looking sexy with his campy Palico:

Here's [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION], winning the prize for the ugliest pet:

Here's [MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION], showing a bit of thigh in his chaps:

Ooh look, next up on the catwalk is [MENTION=938]Tobal[/MENTION], rockin' the dark and broody but misunderstood knight look:

Aaaaaand finally, here's [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION], who looks the most like his character out of any of us.
          Seriously, the likeness is uncanny:

Comment

I managed to get enough Zorah for for Zorah beta armour. I have one jewel in my helm. Where can I get more?

Lol them pics. And where is QC's catwalk appearance? Come from behind the curtain you little tinker...

I'm hoping this will be decent enough to withstand high rank a bit more.
            Last edited by hudson; 14-02-2018, 08:28.

Comment

My cat wanted attention, and was climbing all over me haha, I couldn’t push her off.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                Lol them pics. And where is QC's catwalk appearance? Come from behind the curtain you little tinker...
                I'm not shy, I just can't compete with Fuse!
                It wouldn't let me look at my own guild card for some reason.
                I'm not sure what I'd look like as I've had the same armour for aaaages, then last night I crafted some new gear and I look like a Sherpa!
                I also killed a Toby Kardashian after the Anjanath, but he still didn't drop his electro sac (fnarr). Then wouldn't respawn. Bed.

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                My cat wanted attention, and was climbing all over me haha, I couldn’t push her off.
                It's fine, it was pretty funny hearing a "meow" down the headset.
                Does Freya look at the telly when the Palicos are all meowing at each other?

There are lots of things in Monster Hunter: World for humans to like. But what are cats into? Meowing, that’s what.

Comment

Nope, she usually stares at the PS4 for ageswhen you put in a disc and take it out though.

She’s too busy jumping up on me to notice there’s other cats on the telly

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Here's @J0e Musashi, winning the prize for the ugliest pet:

Jaja. Spaghetti is REAL ugly.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I am glad that my efforts have been recognised!

Big fan of the guild card run down. This was playing in my head as I read the commentary:

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        I need one more majestic horn from HR Diablos and I can upgrade my Kadachi HBG, then a Wyvern gem for the final level. I want that so I can start farming Kaora Dushala. Hopefully I can get enough Hardbones to upgrade my Power Shooter, then use the slicing on that to get my Nerg horns. Might go after some black Diablos then. I've not even touched the regular monsters in the Elder's Recess yet, so there'll be a bit of fun to be had.
                        I need a Wyvern Gem myself for the final Kadachi bow. If you're on later we can team up to do it. I wouldn't mind the Kushala Beta set for Evade Extender.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          Jaja. Spaghetti is REAL ugly.

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          I am glad that my efforts have been recognised!

Big fan of the guild card run down. This was playing in my head as I read the commentary:

Comment

Haha what a flashback! Was that music the instrumental version of an actual band? I wish it would play in MHW arena.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              I managed to get enough Zorah for for Zorah beta armour. I have one jewel in my helm. Where can I get more?
                              I'm hoping this will be decent enough to withstand high rank a bit more.
                              That's what I used for most of HR, until I started farming Nerg. The gems are quest rewards, and some can be melded together by the Elder Melder to make different ones.

I'll be on while the wife is at work today but that's it, it is Valentine's after all.

Comment

Please tell me more about the melding. I saw the person but I didn't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X