No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the left menu is what you want to make the right is the materials you want to use, each item has a point value so you have to match the point worth to the point costs of the item you want to make.

So say you want to make a new GEM decoration for your armour, most basic gems are worth ten points, while the first gems you make cost aout 50 points. so to make one you would select the gem you want to make on the on the left then five gems you wanted to get rid of on the right menu.

Comment

Thanks I'll have to give it go tonight.

Comment

This game, serious addiction. 115hrs+ now.

Managed to take down tempered Kirin last night along with other tempered bosses and even elders. Unlocked augmentation for gear, cost 30k to unlock each part of armor and around 97k to then fully upgrade!!! Ouch!

Comment

I lost my way on this game, while using the heavy bow gun. I changed to the hammer, and it completely changed my enjoyment of the game. I had a great session with Kryss, where I brayed a load of big monsters over the head, and then got a bit further story wise with QC and Mr Kirov, then got lost in the coral place.

Comment

I’m STILL hunting Nerg tails! Nobody seems to want to sever them and Dragon Piercer is a bit hit and miss. I refuse to do anything else until I get them. *manical laugh*
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              This game, serious addiction. 115hrs+ now.

Managed to take down tempered Kirin last night along with other tempered bosses and even elders. Unlocked augmentation for gear, cost 30k to unlock each part of armor and around 97k to then fully upgrade!!! Ouch!
              Weapon augmentation is even more bananas RNG.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Tail severer for hire. Show me a tale and watch me detach it. Valentine's special: I detach tails even if you don't need. I have a big sword. PS I may faint loads.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  Tail severer for hire. Show me a tale and watch me detach it. Valentine's special: I detach tails even if you don't need. I have a big sword. PS I may faint loads.
                  Ja! I’ll take you up on that dude. Can you get into a High-Rank Nerg hunt yet? If you can dodge, you’ll be alright. The tells are real easy to learn and as long as there is a chain of Health Boosters, it’s a 15-minute piece of cake.
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 14-02-2018, 16:49.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ooh I'm not sure. I'm up to where you go around all the maps to research "??? Rathian".

Comment

Well I can help you smash through that first. Then you can cut those tails! You on tonight? I’ll be around from 8pm.
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 14-02-2018, 17:10.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I won't be on until after 11. I can't promise, but if I see you on, I'll hola.

Comment

11 is cool. I play until midnight anyway. We’ll destroy the Pink Rathian in about ten minutes. What you saying [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]? You want in too?
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That'd be great, thanks!

I might play with Kirov first, but it's Valentine's Day, so I should probably watch Death in Paradise with the missus first.

I'm all about the sacrifice, me.

Comment

Death in Paradise is my favourite show! Tills hates it, but it’s my television.

Whenever you’re ready. Tail farming is growing tiresome, and I could do with some cash. LR hunts will be cool.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

There is so, so much left to do, so any help is always appreciated.

Find your mic!

Comment

Working...
                                X