X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mics are for talkers. We is hunters.

Actually, it's good for shouting "cut its bloody c**K off!"

Comment

I’ve got a serviceable mic for tonight. Tomorrow I am flagship Sony thanks to my pa.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You can skip the mic, Hudson.

It's all "Eh, eh, calm down, Anjanas, day do dough, don't day dough!"

Comment

Jaja!

I’m all “This cant up the apples and pairs”.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! And you're all like "errr oooooorwight, yam"

Comment

Tried voice chat with vanpeebs. I had to turn down everything else to hear him in the slightest, and when I let loose with my HBG there was no chance of me hearing him!

Comment

Almost finished my gear upgrades after unlocking Aug's. Half way though maxing the feet to finish.

Once Ive done that tomorrow will start a mix set and farm for weapon aug item.

Feeling good! - must sleeeep.

Hidden pic away as palico gear is minor spoiler.

Comment

Took out my first Betelgeuse in an expedition earlier, along with 1 rathian, 1 barroth and 2 jyu-mudkip.

It's the Betelgeuse Talon that you can combine with the attack/defense talisman to make an armortalon or demontalon, and here was me thinking I had to wait for Deviljho to show up. Betelgeuse is the Jho of MHW. jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Took out my first Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse...

Comment

I waited for you [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] for 20 mins to join my next quest. I then cried a single tear whilst looking out of my window calling your name hoping you could hear me. Then I went to bed. It was 2am after all. Thanks for the help though. Always appreciate it.

Comment

Good times last night, hunters.

Did some general stuff with MrKirov, then showed him where to get the Plunderblade for his Palico, but couldn't get the cat that gives it to him to spawn.

This is the video I used:

Then when he clocked off for the night, J0e and Tobal joined my session and I got some more heavy hitters to do my dirty work single-handedly defeated Diablos and Rathalos while they stood around configuring their palicos' jewellery or something.

Joking aside, I appreciate everyone's help last night; that's another couple of missions in the bag and some more tasty drops to make better weapons.

In between co-op play, I went off in search of a Toby Carvery-ayashi for that damn electro sac, but instead found an Anjanas.
                        I beat him, but as I fought him a Rathian arrived.
                        As I fought him, a Rathalos arrived.
                        After beating the Rathian, I was trying to carve him whilst dodging the Rath when another Anjanas spawned!

It was crazy! Like a Dinosaur Pile-Up.

It was at that point I found somewhere quiet to quit out and start with J0e and Tobal.

Comment

I'll be on again tonight. Surely the gods will see fit to let me have at least one Nerg tail.

Is anyone else playing with 3D audio switched on? If not, you should be. It is utterly fantastic.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] I can't see who voted the goodness in the poll. Why you break it?

Comment

[MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION], it's because the news thread turned into the first play thread, so I made a first play thread and moved the first play posts from the news thread to the first play thread.

I then realised there wasn't a poll, so I added one, but I didn't see an option to show/hide votes.

Maybe that's a feature that was lost in The Reboot? I'll ask Chaz.

Essentially, created a new thread, I segregated the first play posts, created a poll and didn't break either thread.

"Thank you" is what you're searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                I then cried a single tear whilst looking out of my window calling your name hoping you could hear me.

I was remarking last night how complete this game feels.
                                There's no lootboxes or shortcuts to get to the top, everyone starts at the same place.
                                Likewise, I don't feel like they've stripped stuff out for future DLC, if anything, they're going to give us some free additional monsters.

I didn't know they could make games like this any more!

Comment

Working...
                                X