No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we all get Hunter's Remorse at times.
    Credit to the programmers for making you feel sympathy for a fictional digital dinosaur!

Comment

You were actually on last night chimps? I must have gone about 10.30, so maybe missed you.

Comment

Who is the most surprisingly easiest and trickiest monster you guys have faced so far?

Pukki has been the most surprisingly easiest. Even in solo HR.

Trickiest. Possibly Kirin. But I find the dragons Rathalos etc a bit tricky too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          You were actually on last night chimps? I must have gone about 10.30, so maybe missed you.
          You're a lot more sensible than me and know when to call it quits.
          However, when I admitted in the chatroom my foolish bedtime antics on a school night, there were several laughs of acknowledgement, so I'm not the only one!

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Who is the most surprisingly easiest and trickiest monster you guys have faced so far?

Pukki has been the most surprisingly easiest. Even in solo HR.

Trickiest. Possibly Kirin. But I find the dragons Rathalos etc a bit tricky too.
          Just going back to monsters that were tough before and finding them a pushover.

Returning to the Great Jagra made me feel Vanpeeble's Hunter's Remorse it was so easy.

Comment

Now rocking an upgraded power and armour charm, and found out they stack with the non upgraded version, so bought another set. Silly attack and defence bonuses, can’t believe I didn’t realise they were there for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I was crying as J0e struggled to differentiate between the two guys in the chat group with similar West Midlands accents, both called Dave, both with monkey gametags, both with projectors, both playing Monster Hunter: World!

"Well which Dave am I talking to now?!”
              So confusing! One of you could have at least had a TV. Jaja.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Nice!

Now I'm finally High Rank, what armour do people recommend?

Really like the gloves that give me an affinity boost when I slide. I definitely hit harder when it's active.

Comment

Get what suits your style best. There is no best set.

3D audio is your friend too.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

i can not describe how much I hate that sf5 event fight.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Nice!

Now I'm finally High Rank, what armour do people recommend?

Really like the gloves that give me an affinity boost when I slide. I definitely hit harder when it's active.
                      I think the easiest set to obtain would be the Zorah set. The beta one has slots for jewels. But Yeah, just answer SOS calls for Zorah (filter) and you'll get it in no time.

Comment

Yeah, the Zorah set saw me fine until after Nergigante

So, someone with the SFV quest who'll post it up on Sunday so we can fight?

Comment

You have to do the SFVquest about 5-7 times. You think “oh it’s just a Barrorh” - but it’s HUGE and got some cheap as f**k hitboxes.

Comment

I'm game, I just went with some odd-looking armour pieces to get myself Guard lvl5 - guard against every attack with little to no stamina drain. Now I'm switching the two spare slots on my HBG to recoil suppressors so I can DESTROY. I'm looking at Partbreaker next.

Comment

I haven't had time to play for 10 days, most recent monster I got was pukei-pukei, and I'm now so far behind the game it's absurb.

Comment

It's not a race guysh.

Comment

Working...
                                X