• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Toby Carvery" badum tish!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      What are playing about at! Ha ha ha!

MrKirov helped me get to Rank 13 last night.
      Haven’t had time for gaming since getting it really. Had a few hours today and managed to kill the anjanath and get to hr4. Plus get distracted off mission a whole lot

Comment

I'm only joking, bud!

If you're enjoying playing it when you get chance, you're playing it right!

Comment

Spent some time building the arena great sword, at 960 it is the highest none elemental damage weapon for GS's (though it does have a hidden 330 on blast which i can choose to unlock with free ammo skill), but to get there i had to complete the 2v1 fights of double baan's and double diablos 4 times which is a right test. Anyway i now have none-elemental dmg up gem slotted in the sword taking my attack up to 1111 without attack mods... partnered up with 3/3 on weakness and part breaker lets me hit full charged sword hit for 400-650 DMG and 200-300 on tempered depending on how weak the weak part is to slash.

The tempered event giving out double HR is a nice earner, when from 55 to 57 in 2 fights.

Comment

[MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION]'s badass new sword, The Humongousoniser (made up name) that sprours spikes when charged:

I managed to capture a bit of footage from tonight's huntin'.

First up, we see MrKirov and myself taking on a Black Diablos.
            Kirov has fainted, yet again, and it's left to the Chimpster to carry the team by trapping the beast, unleashing the Spirit Helm Breaker and relieving him of his tail.

Now we see Kirov running around like a headless chicken, leaving me to take down the Black Diablos with a single thorn pod slinger shot:

You can see the spoils I got afterwards.

If you haven't guessed, that's just banter and judicious editing, as MrK has been carrying me again, including getting a couple of bits of Odagoron armour. Cheers!

Comment

That poor Diablos. Horn smashed off, tail hacked off and limping along. Bully’s.
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 25-02-2018, 09:33.

Comment

Yay, got my hunter rank cap removed and i'm up at HR38.

Climactic battle against Xeno solo:

Comment

Gratz Kryss.

Comment

went into some of the Tempered stuff last night thinking yeah I've beaten a beatliguise on high rank how hard could a Tobi kadatchi be he's a electric squirel ffs, like a giant blue pikachu, all started well we where wailing hard on him he dose a few little hits nothing to hard, then boom electric tail swipe hits two of us full health to zero one hit KO!!!! the poor buggers left with him are thinking what do we do then bang both of them are out too and where kicked out of the quest.

So i headed back in this time with a bit more caution and a full xeno jiva set for thunder resistance and some thunder resistance jewels, and we mess him up he still hits really bloody hard but we got him. Tempered stuff is not something to mess with it seems and you really need to go in with Armour that buffs you against there attacks or you will be one hit KO'ed

Comment

Hmm, I’ve found the opposite. The tempered enemies are just the same as before with a bit more HP. I’m level 47 now and grinding to unlock the next story mission at 49- heard tempered Kirin is painful, but I’ll find out.

I’m probably done with this game then, not grinding for nearly 50 levels to unlock one final story mission. Fun while it lasted, about 105 hours worth is certainly more than fair for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        Hmm, I’ve found the opposite. The tempered enemies are just the same as before with a bit more HP. I’m level 47 now and grinding to unlock the next story mission at 49- heard tempered Kirin is painful, but I’ll find out.

I’m probably done with this game then, not grinding for nearly 50 levels to unlock one final story mission. Fun while it lasted, about 105 hours worth is certainly more than fair for the price.
                        its the opposite they have the same HP but hit harder its well documented, some aren't an issue as they still wont one hit KO you, but try disrespecting the Tobi by going in with a Negitagante set that is -7 to thunder and see how you do

Comment

[MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION], you mentioned buying those two charms from the merchant, but there's a bit more you can do.

1. Buy Powercharm (36000z) and Armorcharm (24000z)
                          2. Go to the crafting menu > Healing/Support > screen 4 of 4
                          3. Craft Armorcharm + 99 Bazelgeuse Talon = Armortalon
                          4. Craft Powercharm + 99 Bazelgeuse Talon = Powertalon
                          5. Go to the merchant and rebuy the Powercharm and Armorcharm
                          6. Leave all four charms in your pouch for stacked effects

I just need to get 198 Bazelgeuse talons! :O

Comment

I hate Kirin.... ranged is defo the way to go with him

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION], you mentioned buying those two charms from the merchant, but there's a bit more you can do.

1. Buy Powercharm (36000z) and Armorcharm (24000z)
                              2. Go to the crafting menu > Healing/Support > screen 4 of 4
                              3. Craft Armorcharm + 99 Bazelgeuse Talon = Armortalon
                              4. Craft Powercharm + 99 Bazelgeuse Talon = Powertalon
                              5. Go to the merchant and rebuy the Powercharm and Armorcharm
                              6. Leave all four charms in your pouch for stacked effects

I just need to get 198 Bazelgeuse talons! :O
                              Isnt it just 1 Talon? I have them both and no way did i have 198.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                Isnt it just 1 Talon? I have them both and no way did i have 198.
                                yeah its one for each

Comment

Working...
                                X