No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that normal in the Monster Hunter universe? I mean it's great that enemies do not scale in strength as you become a beast, just don't want this to be a broken bit.

Comment

there are always harder things to fight for normal monster hunter folk, alot of the 1-5min fights i see of the tempered elders are min maxed glass cannons always one hit away from death and relying on the monster behaving position wise, what they never show is 100s of failed attempts.

up hr61 with whitewind arena beaten and a tempered vaz quest to do. finally got myself a earplug gem to cap it for hammer build I've made.. i just love the charged slide down a hill into a cannonball.

Comment

I still haven’t unlocked augments at HR47

Comment

love the last line of this

"If your ever having trouble with a fight send up a sos flare, 3 japanese dudes will show up and destroy the monster in like 3 minutes!"

Comment

There's a rumour that G-Rank is coming in the big spring update with the DLC.
            I'm so far away from even contemplating that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
              I still haven’t unlocked augments at HR47
              Same here. I’m almost 49.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                Same here. I’m almost 49.
                they unlock at lvl 50 after you do the tempered Kirin quest.

Comment

I’ve read some people have unlocked them at 35 though, just the stones unlocking randomly from tempered monsters.

Comment

my bad

If you Find a Warrior's Streamstone, rewarded (rarely) for defeating Threat Level 2 Tempered Monsters
                    Or, find a Hero's Streamstone, rewarded (rarely) for defeating Threat Level 3 Tempered Monsters you can unlock augments from HR35.
                    Last edited by Lebowski; 27-02-2018, 14:02.

Comment

This game is so obtuse sometimes hahah

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        This game is so obtuse sometimes hahah
                        It's funny how quickly you get used to how ridiculous it is and how at some point or other somebody had to show/tell you about most things in the game.

I was playing online the other night with a guy who'd played 90+ hours, but didn't realise R1 is used to run, rather than clicking the stick!

Comment

R1 runs?! Jaja, I turned that off.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            they unlock at lvl 50 after you do the tempered Kirin quest.
                            Even if you haven’t found any stones?
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

only unlocks past49 when you get the lvl3 stone(could be lvl2 but i got lvl3 first), the forger bloke then opens it up... though good look getting the stones, let alone the one the weapon ones.

Comment

Name your cat companion. You get nothing but kudos among your fellow hunters.

Mine is: Lord Muffin.

Comment

Working...
                                X