Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
    got myself the new wriggler head from the event quest... immediately swapped out the eyepatch for it and maxed out the defense (including augments)
    Explain ye.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      sniffle
      Sorry mate. Back on tomorrow.
      I reckon we can get you and Supes High Rank if we focus our efforts!

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        Explain ye.
        I love looking stupid as heck... only comes with wide range+2 and 2 gems slots... got enough different equipment to juggle my hammer gear around to keep weakness and earplugs capped.

Comment

I like the way your Palico has turned his back on you with embarrassment!

Comment

Lazy day for me. I’ve now acquired all six Palico gadgets though. The trophy pets don’t seem to want to spawn for me however. Back to the hunt!
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

How many hours have you amassed now, J0e?

Comment

176 hours.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Vaal Hazak Gem doesn’t actually exist unless you buy it right?
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Pretty sure it does. I got 2 more Xeno-jiiva gems this week

Comment

Got me a big old lightning hammer this afternoon. 670 damage with 180 lighting. Big step ups from my great sword at 300 damage.

Edit. Ok. So radoban is an absolute c**k sucker then. Ugggghhhhhh.
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 04-03-2018, 16:45.

Comment

Aiming for a Partbreaker Charm and have managed to get one Uragaan Jaw all day. I still need 3 more Nerg Horn+ to max my Nergal Roar.

Comment

I have two bows left to go for a full set, both only require one part each to max out. I also need a Uragaan jaw for a Partbreaker Charm. I'm having trouble with the rare pets though. Other than the bug, none of them ever seem to spawn.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Now Capcoms best ever selling game. Deservedly so as well.

Comment

Wow. Gratz, Capz.

I still feel that the game is still not being given the chance by lots of gamers. Sure, it has done a great job of getting lots of on-the-fence people involved this time around... I just want this whole forum playing it!

It's great news for us playing it as I'm sure there will be a shed load of future content!

Comment

I was umming and ahhing over getting this since last year and I'm so glad I bought it.

One of the few things I love more than EDF is that the solo game is stronger in this.
                                Being an Air Diver with webs and turrets ain't gonna bring down a spaceship.

Comment

Working...
                                X