Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either QC or Legainia killed my PS4 🤧

This is like the time El Capitan in Gran Turismo 4 killed my PS2 🤔
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 10-03-2018, 09:38.

Comment

Deffo QualityChimp!

Comment

It definitely wasn't me.

Comment

Tempered Kirin done on friday as i finally hit rank 49, i used light bow gun on him with slicing ammo and, id say he's the hardest thing in the game so far, but if you keep him to your side he's a lot less dangerous, he can still catch you out though as he darts about a fair bit he caused me to kart once as he double hit me and wouldn't let me move so don't get caught by him or he will kill you instantly. i also found wyvern burst ammo great on him as if you put it in the ground next to him it triggers with lighting so he was constantly blowing himslef up

I went on and did a few tempered elder dragons that where easy by comparisons and unlocked augmenting> i got a (blade) warrior stream stone, this will let me augment a twin blade or sword and shield that is level 7. if i wanted to augment a lvl 8 weapon id have to get a hero blade stream stone, my only issue is i don't use twin blades so this is next to useless to me.

I think this is gonna be a real issue going forward, as these gems are rare as hens teeth poor joe was saying at lvl 70+ he hasn't seen one yet and the fact that their weapon specific and come in multiple forms of rarity makes them an even harder item to come by. looking at reddit they seem to be people at lvl 100+ that still haven't found the gem their looking for.

They either need to boost their drop rate or make it so that their just hero or warrior stones and not weapon specific as at the moment. They only drop from elder dragons and despite fighting them all weekend i haven't seen another yet and probably wont for a good while yet.

another thing they could do is let you save up gold tickets with the elder melder and work towards getting the stone you need like they do with rare elder dragon gems.

Comment

I saw a HR100 and above quest posted yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting to that level...in the summer...

Comment

the augmenting weapons bit is a super grind which closes you down to fighting the 5 elders only, i've only seen 1 hero in 30+ elder tempered fights... it's a bit crap.

Comment

Thanks to [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION] for helping with that pad-chuckingly difficult Diabloon Friday night.
                I still have one horn to get from him, but I'm nearly there.

Did a Paul Omu hunt yesterday and got his wing meaning I could upgrade the ice sword twice - sweet!

Then [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] joined and we did a couple of Eau De Goron traps, but he refused to drop his gem to get the quick-sharpen trousers.
                Shame you rocked up to my first hunt, bumped up the multiplayer difficulty and then died though, eh?

Now the clocks have changed, it's nice you could actually play online at the same time, rather than logging on as I'm going to bed!

Still loving the game, despite my sloth-like progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                  the augmenting weapons bit is a super grind which closes you down to fighting the 5 elders only, i've only seen 1 hero in 30+ elder tempered fights... it's a bit crap.
                  That's the main reason I've shelved it. The chances of getting a Streamstone are too slim for my liking. I've spent entire days fighting Elder Dragons and nothing drops. I can't be bothered with it anymore.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    That's the main reason I've shelved it. The chances of getting a Streamstone are too slim for my liking. I've spent entire days fighting Elder Dragons and nothing drops. I can't be bothered with it anymore.
                    I'm playing alot less, i go on do 1 maybe 2 fights using different weapons and builds to keep it interesting, slowly working my way HR100 (at75 right now) which i think is the last optional quest.

Comment

How many hours are you up to, Tobal?

It sounds like you guys are winding up fairly soon, but about 200 hours is like playing 9 solid days without breaks to sleep, eat or wee!

Comment

I’m at HR72. I’ve got people who I play with who are way lower and they can augment. I find it annoying that after putting so much time in I repeatedly don’t get a drop. Farming the same four monsters over and over for nothing is just boring.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Oh yeah, no doubt!

It's just that you've put 200+ hours into it, so it's not like you rinsed the game in a short amount of time.

You had a blast on the way, chatted with some new people, did some fun co-op and pursued some solo hunts, so it's been a great game for you, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            How many hours are you up to, Tobal?

It sounds like you guys are winding up fairly soon, but about 200 hours is like playing 9 solid days without breaks to sleep, eat or wee!
                            Don't worry chimp i'm not going anywhere soon id like to finish up all the optional quests, collect all the rare animals and build a load more Armour sets from the high rank monsters. who knows they may patch in better drop rates when they get a bit of feedback.

Comment

think i'm around 190hrs.

Comment

Whats everyones fav weapon?

We need to make a ntsc-uk squad, or whatever its called in this game, something or another

Comment

Working...
                                X