X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh lord.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Got a stone for swords this afternoon, but only a warrior stone, not a hero one so I can't augment my Nerg LS yet

Comment

The gem is mine!
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Jho bow is alright I guess. I still prefer the Coilbender though. No element FTW.
            Last edited by J0e Musashi; 29-03-2018, 20:40.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

No element and augment with increased affinity would be a good way to go. I'm going to do that with my Zorah HBG.

Comment

I was just going to raise the attack power with another slot and another attack jewel.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Coilbender is what, -20% affinity? I'd rather see that at 0% than raise the attack power another 15.

Comment

-30. You can’t negate the minus affinity without losing attack power. As long as I get crits, it’s +20 with Weakness Exploit +3. With an affinity booster it’s +30. The extra 45 attack power works out better overall.

Outside of getting the gem, it’s been a rubbish night. Multiple T investigations failed because of noobs. There seems to be an influx of low level players joining in on hunts that are clearly beyond them. Post up the pickle optional and they come flocking. I just boot anyone under 60 now. It’s a waste of time otherwise. Damn glory hunters.
                    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 29-03-2018, 21:35.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, it's hard to find decent players right now. To clarify, someone who runs in constantly and attacks, getting hit and almost fainting, meaning I have to focus on healing them and not attacking the monster is not a decent player. A decent player gets a few hits in and is careful to not get hit themselves.

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      -30. You can’t negate the minus affinity without losing attack power.
                      That doesn't make any sense. If you raise the affinity it won't change the attack power.

Comment

The Coilbender only has one augmentation slot. It’s either affinity or attack.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          -30. You can’t negate the minus affinity without losing attack power. As long as I get crits, it’s +20 with Weakness Exploit +3. With an affinity booster it’s +30. The extra 45 attack power works out better overall.

Outside of getting the gem, it’s been a rubbish night. Multiple T investigations failed because of noobs. There seems to be an influx of low level players joining in on hunts that are clearly beyond them. Post up the pickle optional and they come flocking. I just boot anyone under 60 now. It’s a waste of time otherwise. Damn glory hunters.
                          You’d kick me then as I’m only lvl 58, and you’d be loosing a good hunter

Comment

I’m guna see how far I can get with a big effing hammer, starter armour and the 5 D’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              You’d kick me then as I’m only lvl 58, and you’d be loosing a good hunter
                              No, because I know you’re a good player. It’s like [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] said, you get these guys running in and laying shock traps after two minutes and not playing safe. T hunts aren’t easy even with augmentation, and these guys are on suicide missions. It ruins the experience. Partying up with people you know is a much better way to play at high-level.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I understand the pain... i had investigation for 3x tempered Kirins, 4 players,30 mins and only 2 carts... failure after failure by ****ters getting one shot by his thunder attacks, it so much to ask to turn up with 40 odd thunder resist so you can survive a "random" hit. Briefly saw Mr Karate sign up and quit out during the final one

Comment

Working...
                                X