No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the jho event still giving out war/hero stones?

Comment

That it is, got two on my first run.

Comment

Made the the Ingnition Sword, pair that sucka up with none elemental gem for the hardest hitting sword, plus it looks ace one charge. Still prefer the nerg over it as it's sharpness last longer and elderseal/dragon attack are more useful overall on tempered elders, but still hitting charge 3 crits on tempered jho for 480 is pretty good.

Comment

Oooh. New content!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
            Made the the Ingnition Sword, pair that sucka up with none elemental gem for the hardest hitting sword, plus it looks ace one charge. Still prefer the nerg over it as it's sharpness last longer and elderseal/dragon attack are more useful overall on tempered elders, but still hitting charge 3 crits on tempered jho for 480 is pretty good.
            I need another wyvern gem for the upgrade. And one for Aloy's Bow. Finally got the second Watcher's Lens for the Palico kit, now I need 6 more SF tickets for Ryu...

Comment

Lol, got 2 Wyvern gems and upgraded both. Need 1 more Spring Ticket for the last piece of the Spring armour.
              Also figured out that the Ryu quest is easiest with dual blades. Only 5 more times to go!

Comment

Gah, I'm on holiday until the 16th. That only gives me three days to gather up everything I haven't got already.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  Gah, I'm on holiday until the 16th. That only gives me three days to gather up everything I haven't got already.
                  three days should be plenty dude i have the sword and have a ton of event quest tickets from one night of play, its nice to have all the event quests back, to get stuff ive missed.

We did a bit of farming of the Snow & Cherry Blossoms quest (pink rath and a tempered Legiana) it awards Double HR points which is just over half a level of XP its great for jumping up a few levels and is a nice quick quest to do.

Comment

Spring festival is awesome. Daily bounties with great rewards, super cheap items, fun visual upgrades, and all of the quests coming back all adds up to a great event. Between HR, crowns, jewels, streamstones, and arena challenges, there’s so much I’m going to be trying to farm over the next couple of weeks.

It’s going to take a lot for this to be toppled as my game of the year. Looking at everything I still want to do, I’m expecting to spend easily another 100 or so hours playing, and that’s something that I’m staring down with a smile on my face rather than out of some twisted obligation.

Comment

I've amassed 110 spring fireworks already, so I think I'll be letting them off at the end of quest for the next week
                      2 more SF tickets to get, got all the LR and HR Spring armour for me and the ol' Palico. Shame there aren't any other weapons to be had though, still.
                      Got in a couple of the Cherry Blossom quests today for dat HR boost. Would have liked a few gleamstone shards too. Back to T.Jho tomorrow I think, but a few other tempered first to augment my Kadachi HBG.

Comment

Where are the Street Fighter quests?

Comment

Gathering Hub.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            Where are the Street Fighter quests?
                            Arena Challenge: "Down the long muddy road". Massive Barroth. You need 7 SF tickets to make the full Ryu set.

When you're back on we should do the Nerg Challenges and a bunch of other arena stuff for the arena coins to make the Workshop weapons.

Comment

Pretty sure I've got all of the event-limited equipment now, but been focusing quite hard on gold crowns: I am up to 11 miniature ones, and 14 giants. I really want to try and get as many more as I can before the event ends, because getting the Elder Dragons is going to be enough of a pain, without having to worry about earlier monsters...

I'm nearly done making all of the charge blades, and once I've got the opportunity to work on making some money I'll go about fully upgrading the mixed armour set I'm working on. Also up to HR 77! Think I'll probably be at 100 long before I get everything else done.

Comment

The cherry blossom event is really helping my HR. I just wish I could get more Wyvern gems...[/usual whining]

Comment

Working...
                                X