No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 jho attempted, 5 fails... so much wasted time to unskilled and poorly equipped players, so many long sword and dagger users greedy for combo's getting their poop pushed in, so many players not even using attack or armour drinks which take no time to make.

Comment

Makes a change from Vaal and Teostra.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
        6 jho attempted, 5 fails... so much wasted time to unskilled and poorly equipped players, so many long sword and dagger users greedy for combo's getting their poop pushed in, so many players not even using attack or armour drinks which take no time to make.
        Same did three last night failed three, one was looking super promising, had him down to embers an he carted two people at once. only the best full tempered sets can stand up to a hit off him and he has a glut of cheap two hit combos, that lots of people don't seem to realise you can flash bug him out of.

I think the extremely poor drop rates for hero stones is whats causing so much carting, players are bashing up against this to get them before their ready as they know its gonna disappear at the end of the spring event and then where back down to really low chance of a drop from tempered elders.

Comment

Megaman Palico armour and weapon are up now, get tickets from "Rush of Blood" event.

Comment

i like the load in sound and megaman 2 track which plays, at 3 of 5 tickets do far.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              Same did three last night failed three, one was looking super promising, had him down to embers an he carted two people at once. only the best full tempered sets can stand up to a hit off him and he has a glut of cheap two hit combos, that lots of people don't seem to realise you can flash bug him out of.

I think the extremely poor drop rates for hero stones is whats causing so much carting, players are bashing up against this to get them before their ready as they know its gonna disappear at the end of the spring event and then where back down to really low chance of a drop from tempered elders.
              After you DC'd, that Gareth kid died again, then I couldn't get out of the way fast enough...failed.

Comment

Changed my approach to Jho fights now, after teaming up with some 200+HR jps, using widerange skill to keep everyone alive, so i've built a xeno horn set around maxed earplug,widerange,dragon resist,weakness and going in with with max potion,armour,attack,regen drinks which get applied to other members and stack with the song so we're all rocking at least 550 def (i sit on 580) and flashing or drinking a potion if someone get caught out has lead to 4/4 wins so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                  Changed my approach to Jho fights now, after teaming up with some 200+HR jps, using widerange skill to keep everyone alive, so i've built a xeno horn set around maxed earplug,widerange,dragon resist,weakness and going in with with max potion,armour,attack,regen drinks which get applied to other members and stack with the song so we're all rocking at least 550 def (i sit on 580) and flashing or drinking a potion if someone get caught out has lead to 4/4 wins so far.
                  A break down of your build would be great dude, as it sounds to be the way to go. Nothing more frustrating than spending the evening watching others die due to their ineptness.

Comment

I'm on tonight. Where do I go for all of this event stuff? I only have the Aloy set out of it all I think.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      I'm on tonight. Where do I go for all of this event stuff? I only have the Aloy set out of it all I think.
                      the event quests are on the quest boards or at the arena lass.

A Rush of Blood is the Megaman one 5x tickets to get the full set
                      Down a long and muddy path is the street fighter one 10x tickets to get the full set

If you fancy some guaranteed hero stones id recommend the tempered deviljho, ill be on from 8 if you fancy teaming up for a few kills.

Comment

Finally unlocked the high level 6 missions. Did the Pukie Pukie investigation in the wildspire wastes on my own with not much issue and unlocked the + parts needed to upgrade my poison hammer. Now just need 1 final part on it to finish the poison hammer tree off for its final form.

Currently hunting the pink raithen.

Comment

Sunglasses.
                          Ryu set.
                          Kulu-Ya-Ku helmet.
                          Rocket GS.
                          Horizon Palico set.
                          Blossom and Butterfly set.
                          Rockman set.

That is all the stuff I need I think. I'll try and smash out as much of that as possible, then concentrate on the T.Jho and hope I finally get some bow stones.
                          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 16-04-2018, 09:45.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

that rocket Great sword is a good laugh i really enjoy using it as it hits like a truck, i used it on the double odegoron rockman quest as it makes short work of them.

in order of usefulness id say
                            Rocket GS
                            Sunglasses
                            Rockman set
                            Kulu-Ya-Ku helmet

the blossom set the horizon sets and street fighter set are all pretty useless, as their all low rank or base HR sets, the street fighter one is ridiculous long winded too as you need to do a giant Baraoth 10 times, i got bored at two.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              Sunglasses.
                              Ryu set.
                              Kulu-Ya-Ku helmet.
                              Rocket GS.
                              Horizon Palico set.
                              Blossom and Butterfly set.
                              Rockman set.
                              You have the Wiggler helmet already? You're not going to get enough Spring tickets to get all three Blossom and Butterfly sets, there are two LR and one HR, LR need 1 spring ticket each, HR needs 2. There's also a Palico set which is a different ticket from doing the Vespoid challenge in the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                You have the Wiggler helmet already? You're not going to get enough Spring tickets to get all three Blossom and Butterfly sets, there are two LR and one HR, LR need 1 spring ticket each, HR needs 2. There's also a Palico set which is a different ticket from doing the Vespoid challenge in the arena.
                                I got the Wiggler helmet the first time around. Not that I ever use it of course. I'd only want the HR Blossom and Butterfly sets too. Not that I'll ever use those either. I'm guessing all of this stuff will be available again at some point anyway.

I'll take a look at all of the events later and see what's up, but I'm thinking that I may as well just farm T.Jho for stones and curse myself for taking a holiday when I could have been nerding out collecting virtual stuff instead.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X