• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a big fan of the NH soundtrack, would love to own the NL one

Comment

I love the snowy christmas day music.
      Yeah, that's about it.

My sister wants one for my nephew, but didn't look at the price...

Comment

The soundtrack has come to grow on me quite a lot especially the tracks in the early hours of the morning, it's a nice box set plus that book with all the art from KK's soundtracks is too good to pass up on. Ended up costing me about £35 after i used up all my amazon points i had saved up from past purchases, not a bad price for 7 cd's worth of music, japan has some weirdness when it comes to ost stuff once it goes out of print you may as well just add a couple of zeros to the pricetag for anywhere you may see a copy. Was damn sure i got it now that struggle later to get hold of a copy.

Comment

4am is the best music after snowy Christmas Day.

Comment

I ordered the CD set. Was trying to get a friend in Japan to get it from the Nintendo store because it seems to come with more goodies but his card wouldn't work for whatever reason. So I ordered the Playasia one. Seem to be charging me double taxes for reasons I don't understand and I already have a sinking feeling in my stomach about spending the money but thankfully that will be long gone by the time it arrives.

Comment

I shall be acquiring it also...

Comment

It’s 7 CDs of pure Animal Crossing goodness. We’ll be kings.

Comment

We'll just set up a stream of the music playing 24/7 and be done.

BTW, if you're not using the Nintendo Online app, you should. Mainly for being able to see your catalogue while away from the game.
                  The points and bonus items you can get are nice too.

Comment

Keep bloody forgetting to log on each day for those measly 10 point so far got 90 saved up but bought the poster before I started saving again.

Comment

I went for Isabelle's photo right away, now I'm saving up to get one of everything for my mum as she's not on the smartphone bandwagon yet.

Comment

it's the dilemma do i hold on and see if something amazing gets added or just buy everything as i get the points. Although it's nothing super special it is nice that they added some new items for you to get with the app it's starting to become useful like you already mentioned with the calalogue function.

Really wish they would bring the famicom games back, even if they made them some huge quest like slog to get hold of them, they were so cool and made getting them super rewarding when you got one you didn't have. It's why i still have a huge soft spot for the gamecube versions but i do love new horizons for how beautiful it looks the lighting & shadows are amazing at times it's like they programmed shadows for literally eveything even when you wear glasses and you cast a shadow if you angle yourself just right you can see the light distorts through the lenses on your shadow just like it would in real life. I was astounded the first time i saw that. Same with stuff like a tiny bee casting a shadow as it flew about.

Comment

Fruit trees have shadows that show the fruit is stuck on the front!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            Keep bloody forgetting to log on each day for those measly 10 point so far got 90 saved up but bought the poster before I started saving again.
                            I have a reminder on my phone to collect daily. I have Isabelle's and Tom Nook's photo now.

Comment

Ooh that's a good idea i can set up an alarm event reminder thingy

Comment

I've moved all my residents to where I want them...for now. 2 did not fit in the right setting and the first alternative just didn't work so the current line up is only a slight improvement but I am confident I can make it work.

I am at the point now I am really stumped at what to do with the rest of my terraforming because of the stairs/ incline limit of 8. I already have 5 in use with areas I want to be easily accessible but are currently ladder only. My plan of having many multi layered areas is kinda scuppered now that many would not have a good flow with running around. I might have to change my island entrance/ shop location AGAIN as it uses up one set of stairs which would put one in the bank but make the island more flat than I planned.

I'm boldy experimenting and changing my house location today with the future plan of having more player houses there to eventually theme.

REALLY wish you could place a bridge over gaps so you could run underneeth.

Comment

Working...
                                X