No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just coming here to say the same thing! Got all three now.

Comment

I need the spooky treats basket. Love the Halloween season

Comment

Anyone else having the game crash when you bring the console out of sleep? Takes a minute or two first.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Anyone else having the game crash when you bring the console out of sleep? Takes a minute or two first.
          Haven't had that one.

Comment

I've had it happen 3 or 4 times in the last week. Now I save and quit, close the game and then put it to sleep. Pretty annoying.

Comment

It was due to corrupted game data, a redownload fixed it.

Comment

It was due to corrupted game data, a redownload fixed it.
                Nice one thought it was a strange thing to happen

Comment

Massive update incoming on 5th November.
                  Last major free update, along with Happy Island Designer paid for DLC.

And most importantly, Froggy Chair is back.

Comment

Super impressed at the amount of free stuff, and happy to pay for the add-on too.
                    I saw the cooking recipes and could hear Importaku explode from where I was sat.

Comment

Some really good stuff announced, roll on the November 5th

Comment

Super impressed at the amount of free stuff, and happy to pay for the add-on too.
                        I saw the cooking recipes and could hear Importaku explode from where I was sat.
                        lol i was pleased that most if not all of the stuff from happy home designer has made it over including all that food. Been searching amazon japan like a hawk for those series 5 cards but only resellers with astronomical markups have appeared so far the series 5 set is only 48 cards and the boxes seem to only hold 25 packs and yet they are asking like nearly 40,000 yen for a box waiting for them to appear at a sane price. I think one box should be able to grab a complete set. I could buy individual packs for a lot cheaper but then you have to piss about with constantly buying them in hopes of making a full set, something i'm not prepared to do if i can get a sealed box & do it in one go like the previous sets.

This is all the cards in series 5
                        「どうぶつの森 観光局」 『どうぶつの森』のポータルサイトはこちらから
                        Last edited by importaku; 16-10-2021, 12:58.

Comment

In the HHD days, they weren't so in demand. But I don't think we'll be seeing the same price again I'm afraid.

Comment

So I've not been able to play my switch for a few months due to time, my course and the fact my switch suddenly stopped reading my SD card back in August. I finally decided to try buying a new card (with my current one still works in a pc but Switch wont recognise it) and it seems to be working ok now.

I have now gone back in time (which till now I have never done) to August to get the last 3 bugs I needed (scarab, cicada shell and !"£$ing giraffe stag) which I finally managed to get them on Saturday. I'm quickly talking to villagers and visiting Redd doing multiple days to catch up back to today.

Just a big thank you to those sending me random gifts in that time, I super appreciate the star bits!

Of course I am super happy about the recent Direct. I am very happy to pay for the DLC as I was a big fan of HHD at the time and like what I see. Super happy to see Kapp'n and have more stuff to do to design my island and rooms as I have now completed the museum except for art.

Oh and of course the Amiibo cards. Please let me know when the Pal ones become available for pre-order. The guy in the local
                            Game the other day had NO idea what I was on about when I enquired if they knew if they were getting any. It was worth a shot.

Comment

Today I got the DIY for the Wooden Table

Comment

I’m gonna buy the DLC. Happy Home Designer never really clicked with me, but the links through to the main game mean I’ll give it another chance.

Really timely, this big update, I was on the verge of stopping playing.

AC games generally last just over a year with me, so the 18 months I’ve been playing NH is more than par.
                                The DLC looks like stretching that to at least another 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X