No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it’s a hook back in after a year away. I played 500 hours in the first six months - probably spent 1/3 of that time crafting fishing rods - before getting burnt out by the feeling it wasn’t quite as good as New Leaf. But this update will bring it up to that level I hope.

Comment

Thanks for that, was gonna pre-order/pre-load this evening, but that's saved £7 on the eShop price!

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
        Thanks for that, was gonna pre-order/pre-load this evening, but that's saved £7 on the eShop price!
        Can’t go wrong with that, mines pre loaded reading for Friday

Comment

Pre-loaded at full price. Ready to rock!

Comment

2.0 has dropped early it’s downloading now

Comment

Argh! Too much to do!!!!

Comment

Loving it

Comment

Made the mistake of paying the Crazy Redd gyroid off first (desperate to get that museum full!), thinking I could do them all in one go, but it's one per day.

Looks like Leif will be selling the crops, so you might wanna choose him first...

Catching fish generates new recipes. I'm guessing catching sea creatures does too?..

Comment

Well the campground is so damn useful sahara will allow you to see what flooring & wallpaper you can buy so no more of that random crap. Cyrus totally removes the need to fret over colour variants as he can change pretty much any item including the ones you buy from the nook miles store so no longer limited to having to find someone who has a colour variant in their town finally i'm FREEEE from that crap. Tortimer is super useful too as you can get instant access to your home storage from the campground can't wait to see what the others allow you to do.

{edit}
                    Seems Cyrus has a limit i tried customising a colour of a item mom sent me to see if you could change those but it seems those can't so i'm guessing gullivers items will be a no too but i'm going to guess anything from the nook mile shop & regular shops is free game.
                    Last edited by importaku; 04-11-2021, 16:19.

Comment

Made the mistake of paying the Crazy Redd gyroid off first (desperate to get that museum full!), thinking I could do them all in one go, but it's one per day.

Looks like Leif will be selling the crops, so you might wanna choose him first...

Catching fish generates new recipes. I'm guessing catching sea creatures does too?..
                      Catching Sea creatures doesn't, at least for anything I've gotten so far (which includes 2 kind of crab).

I've paid off Leif, so will see tomorrow what I can buy...I'll mail out anything i can get my hands on.

Comment

I don't even know what gyroids you're talking about yet! I just got a couple of fragments.

Did I see in the Direct a way to add permanent ladders? Anyone know how that is done?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I don't even know what gyroids you're talking about yet! I just got a couple of fragments.

Did I see in the Direct a way to add permanent ladders? Anyone know how that is done?
                          It’s a DIY at the Nook Store.
                          Needs a ladder and some other materials to craft.
                          You can customise it to different colours.

Comment

It’s a DIY at the Nook Store.
                            Needs a ladder and some other materials to craft.
                            You can customise it to different colours.
                            Ah, great! Thank you!

Comment

You can store DIY. Game changer!

I got a Scatteroid from the fragment I buried yesterday.
                              From HHP I bought a small vase (flowers) and a banker's lamp (orange). Let me know if anyone wants.
                              I managed to get almost 150 vegetables grown already due to having craploads of pumpkins growing still, got a couple of recipes from catching fish.
                              While the Kap'n trip wasn't overly eventful, the HHP island had glowing moss and vines, so be sure not to fill your pockets before you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X