No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My silly realisation today: an islander with a frying pan in their house is COOKING and will give you a RECIPE.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      My silly realisation today: an islander with a frying pan in their house is COOKING and will give you a RECIPE.
      l’ve only had this twice since the update went live.

Comment

Talking to my mother today, it seems you get the same items in HHP on the same day you play. First day we both had the double lounger/umbrella, a mirror, small vase, bankers lamp and something I forget.
        I hope they come around again as I didn't get most of them.

Made

the school for Lottie last night, netting 25000 poki in the process

The monkey gave me a DIY, and after that I found one on the beach on the HHP island the next day, glowing moss series.

I also checked with Cyrus today and no mini-dinos I want to check if after he customises an item for you, if it is then orderable from your catalogue.

Comment

Is the pigeon cafe back in the update, ready to go when you start without any need to work for it or pay it off or something? That's all I care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
            Is the pigeon cafe back in the update, ready to go when you start without any need to work for it or pay it off or something? That's all I care about.
            It takes minimal effort but does take three days to open.

Comment

you also need to have donated at least one of each type of item to the museum & your town needs to be at a 3 star ranking before blathers will even mention the quest to get brewster.

Comment

Oh, I did not know that!

Comment

I only found out as mum couldn't get the event to start and i had to look it up why it worked for me & not her it seems there are conditions to making it start. Although if most people have been playing a while they will have already gotten all the requirements, mum hadn't donated any art yet hence it not activating for her.

Comment

Only had one gyroid fragment on the islands I’ve visited so far. None in my town so could be a while collecting all.

Comment

The Kapp'n islands have one each time, you won't get any on your island unless it rains the day before.
                      There are also colour variations of the gyroids...

SO!

Cyrus seems to have no limit to how much he will customise for you in a day AND once you've gotten the alternate colour, it is in your catalogue to order! A fair few of you will be getting green Stage Flame Machines as proof! Customise them into one of the other 4 colours if you wish.
                      Now I'm going to be spending the next 8 years and 100 million bells getting all the colour variations.

Brewster's Millions (of coffee beans): went to the Roost today with my mum (maybe we should get our mums to exchange friend codes [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]), and had the option to pay the whole bill, pay separately, or put it on my tab My island, which is why I got the option I'm assuming.

Also, you can use the ATM on other people's islands. I've not checked for the storage shed yet though.
                      Last edited by kryss; 08-11-2021, 05:12.

Comment

Got a peach smoothie DIY today, so that confirms you can get your non-native ones.

Also, it looks like inviting people into your house counts towards your smile isles achievements (which is good, coz that’s a tough one to fill out).

Comment

Got to the island with the cliff vines and luminous weeds. Grabbed the lot and Leif had carrots at his stall which is a first for me as there was god damn tomatoes every time

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                            Got to the island with the cliff vines and luminous weeds. Grabbed the lot and Leif had carrots at his stall which is a first for me as there was god damn tomatoes every time
                            If you get a chance to send some, I still need carrots. 🥕

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                              If you get a chance to send some, I still need carrots. 凌
                              Ive sent you and Kryss carrots earlier

Comment

I have carrots today too, and still pumpkins, ffs.
                                Got a nice item in HHP today that I'll be sending out later on.

Comment

Working...
                                X