Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    That can't be real, can it?

If it is, I love it. I absolutely love it.
    lol i wish it was if you click through to youtube it says its a concept for antipiracy very funny though

Comment

It’s wonderful. Well done and very funny.

Comment

I love how you can mount gyroids on the wall in this version, no longer have to devote endless floor space to them but a little sad to find out they no longer are in family sets. In previous games you would have several designs in various sizes that were all slightly different but all matched a specific family of roids, seen youtube vids pop up of people who say they have them all and there doesn't seem to be that many.

Now if only my recommended feed wasn't clogged with people doing the same damn thing of making them all dance to bubblegum pop, geez people have some damn originality

Comment

Did a few more homes Rosie wanted somewhere to stream but i don't think she liked my design She didn't specify for youtube or onlyfans. With that 1st person camera i'm going to have a lot of fun in the future making super inappropriate pics.

Claude also wanted me to make him an arcade but missing loads of items like various lighting & stuff, gonna make everyone a basic design with the stuff they give you and then you can go back and redo it with a while catalogue at your disposal. The only thing i haven't figured out yet is if you can change location on the island once you have already chosen one.

That cha cha cha music that plays when it does a run through after you show them your design is soooo good.

Comment

Couple of nice things I’ve discovered playing through HHP…

Once you’ve built the restaurant, go and visit the chef once a day, and you’ll get a new foodie DIY. There’s also one washed on the HHP beach every day, these seem to be vine/glowing themed.

Speaking to my teacher has been netting me a plumeria start every day.

Eventually you unlock an ABD in the hut that allows you to convert Bells to Poki (yay!)
            Immediately tried to convert 10,000,000 bells, but you’re limited to 30,000 a day. 😂
            It’s enough to be able to pick up most items without having to grind houses.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              I love how you can mount gyroids on the wall in this version, no longer have to devote endless floor space to them but a little sad to find out they no longer are in family sets. In previous games you would have several designs in various sizes that were all slightly different but all matched a specific family of roids, seen youtube vids pop up of people who say they have them all and there doesn't seem to be that many.

Now if only my recommended feed wasn't clogged with people doing the same damn thing of making them all dance to bubblegum pop, geez people have some damn originality
              36 different designs, but all but one are customisable, so you’re probably looking at about 150 if you want one of every single type/variation.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                Couple of nice things I’ve discovered playing through HHP…

Once you’ve built the restaurant, go and visit the chef once a day, and you’ll get a new foodie DIY. There’s also one washed on the HHP beach every day, these seem to be vine/glowing themed.

Speaking to my teacher has been netting me a plumeria start every day.

Eventually you unlock an ABD in the hut that allows you to convert Bells to Poki (yay!)
                Immediately tried to convert 10,000,000 bells, but you’re limited to 30,000 a day. ��
                It’s enough to be able to pick up most items without having to grind houses.
                Nice, I just built that today, and am in 81000 worth of debt, so...

Also with Niko

Lottie asks you to put crafting materials into a chest upstairs for him to make stuff. I've only done it once and haven't gotten the results yet.

Comment

Decided to do a couple more of the facility projects in HHP completed the school already but i did the cafe, the restaurant and the restaurant kitchen. Love how as you do more it's just like HHD as in it gives you new abilities and features to work with by the end i have a feeling it's going to do beyond what happy home designer did plus you get all the amazing lighting at work in this version too i love the atmosphere you can create.

Stuff done so far

Cafe

Restaurant

Restaurant kitchen

As for villagers i'm just abusing the system so far and opening the items and saying yup i'm done and watch them amusingly get all excited over a crap design. But once everyones unlocked all the items i'll go back & do them all properly but so far i only do ones if i'm in the mood to do that theme or it's a fave character Beardo is gonna get a masterpiece.

Comment

Few more designs this evening done the hospital and the final shop as well, think i have unlocked most features now although i'm hoping there's a few more. Love the fact you have the ability to remodel villagers on your home island now as well. so many design options opening up as well as that vast poki catalogue in HHP. Nice you can convert bells to poki & vice versa means grinding for poki is not that hard combined with doing the houses nearly have a million already just from designing have to go through the catalogue and see what's new, there are some upgrades added that happy home designer didn't get like the ability to decorate with insects outdoors as in let them go and have them fly about.

My hospital

Will never get tired of the dynamic lighting this game has it makes everything look so cozy and like you are in a tiny little diorama

Also was messing about on a random request for a client he wanted a temple so i made 2 one for good luck & the other cursed, using the duster effect you can put alsorts of cool effects not just the sparkle i made the statue pulse with evil energy it gives so many extra options for fun effects now in a house design. A house full of haunted dolls all giving off curse vibes is on the list, need to test if you can do it to pictures on the wall for cursed art.

Last edited by importaku; 15-11-2021, 21:53.

Comment

Nips are 555 today. I can open up from 2000 on if anyone needs to offload.

Comment

Thought i was at the top of Lotties design rankings but it seems you can go higher as Lottie gave me the design superstar rank so now i get 20,000 poki per design completion not sure if there's one after it but i was offered a facility task to redesign the cafe and add a new floor for a gallery. Seeing as i have a sign downstairs advertising my tiki paradise of Aloha with my flag design on it i decided to make the gallery upstairs tell the backstory of my island.

The tiki temple that guards the artifact i took back to my island that protects me from Nooks relentless curse of debt.

Also trapped a villager in the tube lol

If anyone wants my design number to go visit my creations just let me know, don't have many uploaded to my showroom so far but theres a few.
                        Last edited by importaku; 17-11-2021, 21:39.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          Nips are 555 today. I can open up from 2000 on if anyone needs to offload.
                          What, Nook's Cranny were paying that? I could have paid my house off. Noooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Love watching this creative stuff, especially when people use items in the non intended purpose to end up making new item effects.

Waaaaay beyond my skill plus i don't have a fantastic library of custom textures either.

Comment

Explanation of how the game decides which of the Kapp'n islands you get...

This quick guide explains the data behind how the game decides which Kapp'n Island to send you to and explains why you keep getting the SAME FRIGGIN ISLANDS!...

I haven't bothered with Katrina yet, seems the penalties for bad luck outweigh the benefits of good luck, to me anyway.

Comment

With Katrina you can totally negate the bad luck stuff if you pay her for the purification ritual. The tools good luck boost is great as for one day it totally makes them unbreakable. Same with the luck with money as gold nuggets have a higer rate of dropping out of rocks.

So far for islands i have gotten pretty lucky quite a lot i have gotten autumn, winter and summer islands plus islands with tomatoes, wheat and pumpkins. Plus a really weird one where there were star bits all over the place and when you hit the rocks more star bits would come out but they were the monthly coloured ones used as ingredients for crafting the diys that celeste gives you in fact you get a celeste diy recipe from the message bottle on that islands beach. Just wish there was more than one gyroid fragment per island 1000 miles is pretty pricy to totally go island hopping like mad. Burning through my miles total rather fast and miles are the slowest thing to earn in large amounts bells and poki i can rack up tons in a very short time but have to grind ofr those damn miles.

Comment

Working...
                                X