No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave up buying nips a while ago, stopped needing the money and it meant I could put it on once a day rather than twice.

Turns out Daisy Mae will supply you with Nip foodie recipes that I’ve been missing out on…

Comment

Spent a few hours this evening designing homes again....

Vinny and his seedy run down cum cabin he asked for.

Plus i used an amiibo to invite my bestie Beardo from my home island to give him a holiday home of his very own compared to doing randos that turn up on the hhp island. He wanted an english garden home as he's a classy bear, granted his first half of his request but gave him a internal home of my own choosing. Still have upstairs to do but i finishd the downstairs part bloody took me ages as i went all out or as much as i could with the items i have on hand in the design inventory.

Tea in the summer garden

An rainy evening at home

Comment

Just beautiful!

...I'm in the process of kicking Beardo off my island...

Comment

Caught a blue marlin this morning, off the pier.
          Triggered a new recipe.
          Caught a tuna too, that didn't, surprisingly...

Comment

I know, I know. I need to do more fishing.
            I've still not got the final level of those two fishing achievements yet.

Comment

It gives me a good incentive to fish all over again as i stopped doing it once i completed that wing of the museum i'm only 12 insects and 4 sea creatures away from totally completing everything in the museum now. Shame that you don't get recipe ideas from catching insects as well, imagine all the horrific delights like roach soufflé. Would make total sense too seeing as everyone on your island is an animal.

Comment

Heads up for anyone doing turkey day tomorrow on your island not sure if it's a new thing but if you don't manage to get all the recipes or the diys from franklin on the day you can apparently buy them from nooks cranny the day after turkey day they will be in the cabinet where all the other diys and wallpaper are. They are expensive but great if you missed out.

Gobble till you wobble, bitcheeees.

Comment

I wonder if we get to build a dentist? All my animals seem to do is snack.

Comment

lol that would be awesome fun, i know the hospital asks for donations for a new ward after you build it in hhp but sadly no dentist type stuff. The weird robot electronics chair is the closest thing i can think of that looks like a dentists chair.

Comment

This glitch works with a few items like the urinals however this is the funniest of them all.

Comment

Ha!
                        I think I got the deep fryer.
                        I’ll post some out for lols.

Comment

Cheers! Deep fried mini Dharma anyone?

Comment

Thanks for the fryer budge in fact thanks for all the random items you two send me regular it is appreciated if there's a specific item you are both after let me know chances are i'll be able to order it. Still trying to track down the magic circle floor from sahara as i have seen what it does when you put it down in your house and turn the lights off it's incredibly cool. So far it hasn't appeared on harvs island but when it does i'll be sending it out to everyone.

The fryer is currently been put to good use

Have remodelled the kitchen of my restaurant on the HHP island to include cooking gyroids in the kitchen, hoping nintendo doesn't patch this out as it's hilarious seeing what you can glitch them into. I worked out what the souvenir chocs do that you can buy from the HHP office, i didn't cotton on at first then it came to me to give some to my villagers if anyone hasn't tried yet it allows you to invite them to the HHP island to do a house for them handy if you don't have their amiibo and want to give them a home but don't want to wait for them to randomly appear on the beach like the others. Not sure you can do it while on another persons island though only tried it on my own it gives a unique cutscene at the airport though as you get to see your villager go with you on the plane.

Comment

I’ve obtained a few DIYs that needs items to craft that I haven’t got yet:

Golden gear apparatus - Needs the gear apparatus (think this is a DIY)
                              Golden altar - Needs the forbidden altar (think this is a DIY)
                              Skateboard wall rack - Needs 3 skateboards (think these are orderable)

I’ve mailed you the magic circle flooring and picked up a couple of spares, she had it at Harv’s today.

Keep getting dupe gyroids, which is starting to annoy me. Haven’t had a rainy day in ages though. I think once the snowy season starts, and I’m getting 3 gyroids a day, I’ll put my lists up again.

Got my end Smile Isle achievement today (yay).
                              13 more weeks of KK will finish his achievement off.
                              The cooking one is going to have to be ground out. The top achievement requires you to cook 500 recipes…..
                              I’ve started picking my fruit again..

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                                I’ve obtained a few DIYs that needs items to craft that I haven’t got yet:

Golden gear apparatus - Needs the gear apparatus (think this is a DIY)
                                Golden altar - Needs the forbidden altar (think this is a DIY)
                                Skateboard wall rack - Needs 3 skateboards (think these are orderable)

I’ve mailed you the magic circle flooring and picked up a couple of spares, she had it at Harv’s today.

Keep getting dupe gyroids, which is starting to annoy me. Haven’t had a rainy day in ages though. I think once the snowy season starts, and I’m getting 3 gyroids a day, I’ll put my lists up again.

Got my end Smile Isle achievement today (yay).
                                13 more weeks of KK will finish his achievement off.
                                The cooking one is going to have to be ground out. The top achievement requires you to cook 500 recipes…..
                                I’ve started picking my fruit again..
                                Thanks for the flooring, weirdly it wont activate even if i turn off the lights. Maybe i need the matching candle wall or maybe it only lights up when it's evening will need to explore this more i just saw it on a youtube vid and they made it glow like it was summoning something it's the coolest thing i have seen one of the floors do.

I sent you 3 skateboards, those were in the hhp catalogue to order. Weirdly i have used the alters before when designing villager rooms but i can't find it in the hhp shop to buy i'm going to guess it's a diy.

EDIT:
                                yup just looked on youtube the floor only activates when the candle wall is present as well

Comment

Working...
                                X