Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah nice tip!

Comment

Turned AC on today for the first time in a while , and it’s started up at the very beginning as if it was a new game . Wtf has happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
        Turned AC on today for the first time in a while , and it’s started up at the very beginning as if it was a new game . Wtf has happened ?
        Man thats brutal, are you able to restore from the title screen options? i know they added the function to restore from a cloud backup maybe you can get your town back from that?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Man thats brutal, are you able to restore from the title screen options? i know they added the function to restore from a cloud backup maybe you can get your town back from that?
          For some reason , no save data . 450 hours just gone ob:

Comment

Well, I'm sure we could put together a care package with a bunch of stuff, and a good hundred DIYs.
            Crappy that that happened though

Comment

It’s a bit unfair you need an online sub to do a cloud back-up but it feels much safer to have that in place. Might be worth an email to customer service. Hope you get sorted [MENTION=1323]Junko[/MENTION]

Comment

I got back into this over Christmas and the game finally clicked (my first AC game). Finally got the coffee shop open in the museum

Comment

Nice. You got everything you need?
                  I don't think we have you as a friend in-game though.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Nice. You got everything you need?
                    I don't think we have you as a friend in-game though.
                    I think so, just plodding along ta I’ll post my switch id in the online thread at some point. I’ve got a few friends who play but I’ve done no island hopping yet.
                    Last edited by Atticus; 26-01-2022, 14:19.

Comment

Katrina's items also includes the Chinese zodiac animals!
                      So we don't have to play the game for 12 years to get them all!
                      Obviously you need to make sure you have at least 11000 bells in you pocket before you see her just in case it's a bad reading. Like I forgot to do today.

Comment

Got my last Nook Miles achievement this evening (100 KK songs).

Unfortunately, one further step towards running out of steam with this one.
                        I’m half tempted to flatten the island and start again, but I don’t think I can commit the time needed to do that again.

Comment

The snow has gone, and I'm tempted to do a little time travelling to get a salmon (for 3 savoury recipes) in September, and the Spooky Cookies in October, then jump back to when I am now.

I'm 30 off finally catching 5000 fish, although I've only ever gotten 83 fish in a row, not the 100 needed for that (I hit 83 in April 2020 and haven't bested it since). I've still got many weeks of KK to get the final achievement.
                          Popping on to see what people are crafting in the morning and evening is enough for most days I think, then spending a whole day doing stuff when the urge takes you.

I've moved in a Smug Islander and will be moving in a Cranky one tomorrow.

DIYs I'm still missing:

Plate Armour
                          Golden Plate Armour
                          Golden Watch
                          Golden Samurai Armour
                          Golden Nugget Minecart
                          Festive Lantern Set
                          Senmaizuke Barrel
                          Foxglove

(possibly another couple)

Lucked out and got my Decayed Tree from a message bottle today
                          Last edited by kryss; 04-03-2022, 05:20.

Comment

Finally hit 5000 fish, also catching enough Stringfish to make the model

Comment

Gyroid garden is complete.
                              The slowdown and pop-up is ridiculous, and it drops me down to 4 stars, so it's not gonna stay for long.
                              Makes a fantastic racket though.

Comment

DIYs I'm still missing update:

Festive Lantern Set
                                Foxglove
                                Gold gear tower
                                Gold meter and pipes
                                Gold mini Dharma
                                Golden Plate Armour
                                Golden Watch
                                Golden Samurai Armour
                                Golden Nugget Minecart
                                Open Wood Shelves
                                Pile of Cash
                                Stacked bottle crates

I'm going to jump to september later to catch a salmon and unlock those three recipes.
                                Last edited by kryss; 07-04-2022, 12:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X