Originally posted by Golgo View Post
      Be over in a bit...
      i had to close my gate so i'll just open it normally for you

Comment

Thanks dude - awesome town!

Comment

Thanks dude - awesome town!
          thx for coming and for the box only cherries & oranges left till i attain fruit box completion.

Comment

Quick Sahara question, I'm right in saying that you can buy one mysterious wallpaper and one mysterious flooring per visit, then trade in tickets for one more of each? So basically you are locked to two mysterious walls and two mysterious floors per his visit?

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            thx for coming and for the box only cherries & oranges left till i attain fruit box completion.
            Do you have the other type of non standard box? The one with the blue shipping markings on?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
              Quick Sahara question, I'm right in saying that you can buy one mysterious wallpaper and one mysterious flooring per visit, then trade in tickets for one more of each? So basically you are locked to two mysterious walls and two mysterious floors per his visit?

Do you have the other type of non standard box? The one with the blue shipping markings on?
              do you mean the box with the butt on? err i mean the peach box lol. Thats the only one i can think of with blue bits on.

as for sahara yes thats correct if you have enough tickets you can get 2 of each. I tend to buy everything off her all 3 rugs then both of the others and use tickets to get two more again as sahara stuff can't be bought from nook even when owning it. dont know if in new leaf the wallpapers were animated on sahara stuff but in this game they look amazing.
              Last edited by importaku; 02-04-2020, 19:04.

Comment

do you mean the box with the butt on? err i mean the peach box lol. Thats the only one i can think of with blue bits on..
                Maybe I'm looking at it wrong I guess? It's a non standard cardboard box and it turned up in my shop, but I can't see any oranges on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                  Maybe I'm looking at it wrong I guess? It's a non standard cardboard box and it turned up in my shop, but I can't see any oranges on it...
                  can you post us one by mail? and i'll reimburse you what it cost in return mail.

Comment

Yikes, 198! Will be queueing at Dodo Air terminal later...
                    I'm open again

Comment

A small bit of backwards time travel due to missing my shop closing and I spoiled 40K's worth of Turnips
                      Only upside is I'm sitting on 140K of bells and 3 Nook Island passes so when they go up for sale again this Sunday I'm cleaning her out

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                        I'm open again
                        Thanks. Sent my lad in to clear out our nips! Very decent return on the 90 we paid for 'em.

Comment

can you post us one by mail? and i'll reimburse you what it cost in return mail.
                          You should have it in your mailbox this morning, I'm very interested to hear if you have that one. I'd love it if there was a whole new line of boxes we needed to collect.

Comment

134 bells on my turnips, that’s like a 5 bell increase, reckon I’ll be selling come lunch time.

Comment

I'm finding there is almost too much to do in this one. My daily rounds are taking up all the game time I have! I have barely got to visit anyone because I have a set number of tasks to do.

Also, after a couple of days, it kind of loses the concept of the new island and it's just like the previous ones. Well, with the absence of a street which I guess takes it back more to Wild World. I feel they probably could have made more of building up the island from smaller beginnings.

Edit: I feel like everyone needs to see this -
                              Last edited by Dogg Thang; 03-04-2020, 08:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                I'm finding there is almost too much to do in this one. My daily rounds are taking up all the game time I have! I have barely got to visit anyone because I have a set number of tasks to do.
                                Same for me! I was just running through what I need to do every day:

Scan beach for message bottle or the seagull sailor
                                Harvest fruit
                                Bash all the rocks
                                Dig all the fossils
                                Buy today's KK album from the kiosk
                                Buy everything I don't have from Nook's Cranny (possibly sell it straight back as long as it can be re ordered)
                                Look for money spot in ground.
                                Check turnip prices
                                Water flowers and pick hybrids
                                Check for spooky visitor if night time
                                Try and buy as much clothing from those hedgehogs

Only then can i start grinding for bells to pay off my house! I guess it's a good thing the game has so much to do, I haven't even changed my flag. Speaking of designs though, I had a great flag in New Leaf but somehow the pattern for it I can export is a T-shirt Anyone found any good ways to conver images from the web into QR codes?

Comment

Working...
                                X