No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please be a jetpack. Please be a jetpack. Please be a jetpack.

Comment

Lol not quite but it allows you to really have fun customising your town.

Comment

As far as I can tell from playing for a couple of hours, the balloon eggs have been nerfed, but there’s still a 50/50(?) chance you’ll get eggs from medium fish. Rocks and trees appear unaffected, and there are still ground eggs around.

Comment

Does anyones shop contain cosmo or mum flowers? these are the only 2 breeds i have yet to find i'm looking for bags of the base colours so i can try my hand at cross breeding to get all those wonderful colours.

So far a bunch of kind people have helped me out with a lot of flowers to start with, i need to clear a plot and start layinf out all the colours i have so far to keep track.

Comment

Anyone else having trouble getting the bunny day arch DIY recipe to appear? I crafted all the other stuff on the first couple of days, but all I get from balloons now is eggs, and the message bottles only give me recipes I already know.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
              Anyone else having trouble getting the bunny day arch DIY recipe to appear? I crafted all the other stuff on the first couple of days, but all I get from balloons now is eggs, and the message bottles only give me recipes I already know.
              Don't worry too much you'll get given a few recipes from Zipper on bunny day one of them is the arch.

Comment

Thanks. That’s a relief.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Does anyones shop contain cosmo or mum flowers? these are the only 2 breeds i have yet to find i'm looking for bags of the base colours so i can try my hand at cross breeding to get all those wonderful colours.

So far a bunch of kind people have helped me out with a lot of flowers to start with, i need to clear a plot and start layinf out all the colours i have so far to keep track.
                  I've got red and yellow mum flowers to sort you out with

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                    Anybody else getting cheesed off with the amount of eggs that pop up everywhere, can’t wait until April 12th feck bunny day
                    Yup, the character arrived in my town that you can sell fish to at a higher price, and after his challenge I basically gave up on fish farming as all I would get is eggs.

Comment

Eggs are pishing me right off. I just want to catch fish! "That isn't a fish..." Ffffffffffffff

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                        I've got red and yellow mum flowers to sort you out with
                        Oh that's awesome, are you able to mail them to me? i cant remember if we have connected yet with visiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I was just reading that the rate of egg appearance has been patched.
                          I played it at 8am when the patch was live. I couldn’t find any info at the time but I noticed straight away as I was and get this...catching fish

Comment

Yeah, it’s better.

Some weird clown sheep from Aloha moved into my town today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Yeah, it’s better.

Some weird clown sheep from Aloha moved into my town today.
                              Lol please tell me your joking, when i evicted that turd pietro i expected him to vanish forever not infect someone elses town. Start your eviction campaign mow lol i hate that stupid looking clown.

Once i realised amiibo cards had a secondary use of booting villagers out i was like

Comment

Wait, cards boot villagers? Yeah, I have your weird clown.

Comment

Working...
                                X