Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
    I’ll order them from Nook today and mail them tomorrow.
    If you get any weight sets or benches, mail them over?
    Deal. I'm not into bulking up just jumping up offa the top rope!

Are we Fwiends?

Comment

Anything I miss this year (receipes, etc.) I'll just get next year. It in for the long haul people!

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      I'd say stardew is more like harvest moon
      Agreed. It was made to take us back to the "good old days" of HM.

Comment

Looking into amiibo cards... there are hundreds of characters... are they all in this game?!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Looking into amiibo cards... there are hundreds of characters... are they all in this game?!
          Every villager that isnt one of the sparkly sp cards can be called into the game thats a hell of a lot of villagers. thats about roughly 90 cards out of the 100 in each series that can be summoned. You might want to hold off with the current ebay madness as nintendo is reprinting these cards. Theres also a new group of villagers for this game too but no amiibo exist for those now but i'm convinced nintendo will be releasing more amiibo weither it be figures or cards for this game.

Comment

When the Amiibo support became apparent for BOTW, I bought one of these, a few tags.

Datel Action Replay PowerSaves Includes POWERTAGS for Amiibo Characters https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XVL11..._1xlMEb3FH880T

Once I’ve got the villagers I want in my town, I might take requests and mail out the tags to people, if there’s any interest?

The cards are going for silly money, I had a couple of packs of season 1 cards, but the prices for some of them now are crazy.

Comment

It’s a real shame they didn’t do another run of all of the cards in the lead up to this. I would have bought a bunch.

Edit: oh wait, I just read the post above. They’re reprinting?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                It’s a real shame they didn’t do another run of all of the cards in the lead up to this. I would have bought a bunch.

Edit: oh wait, I just read the post above. They’re reprinting?
                Yup just japan so far but i imagine the west wont be too far behind, they are reprinting all 4 series & also the welcome amiibo cards that new leaf used the only ones not getting a reprint are the set of 6 sanrio collaboration cards.

Comment

finally breached the 150,000 point ranking for the happy home academy and got the gold trophy, not sure if there's any more awards now as i have the gold silver & bronze plaques & trophies as well as the wall hanging thingy. I have a sneaking suspicion there might be something for 200,000 but i have yet to get that high.

Happy home designer taught me well on decorating homes, it's my favourite part of the game.

Comment

Yup just japan so far but i imagine the west wont be too far behind, they are reprinting all 4 series & also the welcome amiibo cards that new leaf used the only ones not getting a reprint are the set of 6 sanrio collaboration cards.
                    That’s great to hear. I’d definitely buy a load... if anywhere ships here which I’m just realising they might not due to global pandemics.

Comment

finally breached the 150,000 point ranking for the happy home academy and got the gold trophy, not sure if there's any more awards now as i have the gold silver & bronze plaques & trophies as well as the wall hanging thingy. I have a sneaking suspicion there might be something for 200,000 but i have yet to get that high.

Happy home designer taught me well on decorating homes, it's my favourite part of the game.
                      What's the best strategy? How are you judged?

Comment

750,000 for a third room the same size as the others? I'm going to post on the notice board that I've reported Nook to Trade Standards

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          750,000 for a third room the same size as the others? I'm going to post on the notice board that I've reported Nook to Trade Standards
                          Wait and see how much the basement costs...

Flick finally turned up at my town today, so I could offload all the bugs I’ve been hoarding.
                          Made a cool 1.2 million.
                          Debt free!!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                            What's the best strategy? How are you judged?
                            If it’s anything like the previous games, it’s quite complex.
                            You need sets (bed, table, chair, wardrobe etc), and if it’s in the same series, you get a multiplier.
                            Special items add on top.
                            Then there’s Feng-shui...

Comment

Using full event sets, Easter, cherry blossom, bamboo in a room will net you a ton of points. Try to get enough matching stuff including matching wallpaper and flooring.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                Deal. I'm not into bulking up just jumping up offa the top rope!

Are we Fwiends?
                                Turns out I can’t mail you anything, unless we’ve visited the others town.
                                Let me know when you’re on, and I can open up, or vice-versa?

Comment

Working...
                                X