No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrived today, seems pretty comprehensive!

Comment

In the endgame do you get to move buildings around for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        That’s great to hear. I’d definitely buy a load... if anywhere ships here which I’m just realising they might not due to global pandemics.
        I got Frozen 2 from the UK yesterday. Obviously I killed it with fire right away but at least places are shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          When I’d made the final payment on my house I got lifetime free *something*, but it wasn’t that. More of a cosmetic renovation gift.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
            Sadly it all costs Bells.

I'm quite annoyed with myself, it looks like I've sold at least one Sahara Wallpaper by accident, a lovely garden fence sky. I wish there was an asterisk next to non purchasable items in your storage akin to what it says in the catalogue...

Also do they do mini fossil models like in New Leaf? My Dino bones are starting to mount up...
            Last edited by Briareos; 17-04-2020, 14:46.

Comment

I don't think you sold it! I have it in my catalogue but i've never received it. I think it is in Harv's place and that is why you can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                I don't think you sold it! I have it in my catalogue but i've never received it. I think it is in Harv's place and that is why you can see it.
                Oh thanks goodness for that! Cheers for setting me straight. I'm now on the hunt for the Mythical Ironwood furniture set DIY recipes. If any of your villagers are making them please shout!

I have recipes for the table, bed and kitchenette, but the kitchenette itself needs ingredients of the ironwood dresser and chopping board, so really it's a three in one jobby.

Comment

Anyone wanna mail me a pitfall seed?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                    Sadly it all costs Bells.

I'm quite annoyed with myself, it looks like I've sold at least one Sahara Wallpaper by accident, a lovely garden fence sky. I wish there was an asterisk next to non purchasable items in your storage akin to what it says in the catalogue...

Also do they do mini fossil models like in New Leaf? My Dino bones are starting to mount up...
                    Thank you both.

I have placed some buildings in awkward positions so need to move some twice to place them correctly!

Itll all be cool in a week or so. It will cost me quite a lot though. Hope turnips are good to me this week!

Comment

My nephew had 500 bells for his turnips earlier. Gah.

Ironwood. I have kitchen, bed and bench. Super annoying when the hot item was the kitchen, but I couldn't build the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        My nephew had 500 bells for his turnips earlier. Gah.

Ironwood. I have kitchen, bed and bench. Super annoying when the hot item was the kitchen, but I couldn't build the damn thing.
                        Yes I think once you have the recipie for the ironwood kitchenette, dresser and cutting board you can basically print your own money, people are trading like crazy for it.

Comment

Not one, not two but EIGHTEEN shooting stars last night. Playing after 10pm really makes a difference. Let's see how many fragments I have in the morning...Enough for the Aries rocking horse would be nice.

Comment

Not a fantastic price but turnips are 174 in my town this morning if anyone needs a last minute sale.

Comment

I have a few nips left I didn’t know about anybody got any half decent prices as mine are 48.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                                I have a few nips left I didn’t know about anybody got any half decent prices as mine are 48.
                                117?
                                Gates are open

Comment

Working...
                                X