Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    I just bought the PAL Wii U set for £16 on (fulfilled by) amazon. It is a little cheaper new on ebay too.

I scoffed at it for a fiver in poundland recently, too!
    £16 is a pretty good price the amiibo alone make that a nice deal the cards have decent characters on them too. Shame the game is supposed to be total pants lol.

Comment

Yes, the cards separated seem to be going for more on ebay! There is money to be made here!

Comment

Stitches seems to be the most popular going by the silly prices attached to it. Kind of a neat character design though.

Comment

I just sold a Punchy amiibo card for £25. Always hated that cat ever since New Leaf; it wasn't an emotional farewell. All my other cards don't seem to be worth more than a tenner though (I don't have many).

Comment

I was tempted to buy Chèvre and Wart Jr’s cards ages ago to help recreate my DS AC town but went for a few packs instead. Didn’t get them but got a few other fun characters.

Comment

I have a brick of 32 duplicates from japanese series 4 that i never got around to selling maybe i should flog them as it seems silly them just sat on my self been unused.
              Last edited by importaku; 20-04-2020, 13:00.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Been using this table to try & breed all colours it's kind of working but certain colours have yet to appear.
                That’s the one I’ve been using.
                Apparently it’s a little more complicated that that (specifically for the blue roses) as some flowers have different genes depending on how they’re bred or bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Ah okay. I didn’t know that. So there isn’t really a way to get a good supply of them then, right? Not that I need them, just wondering.
                  If you buy 100+ nips, the little hoglet will mail you a handful the next day.

Comment

yeah purple pansies use those weird special hybrid flowers too, the ones that look identical to each other but are the only ones capable of spawning the hardest to get colours. Despite me collecting off these supposed special reds pansies i have yet to see a purple. The only grid so far thats going pretty well is cosmos although i did get a couple of blue hyacinths & some purple mums, i'll stick with it but i'm not very good at this.

According to Ninji on twitter data mining the game, growing vegetables might be in this one along with a pile of other stuff like art coming back to the museum and redd having a ship that docks on that little secret beach to the north of the island. Also gyroids & brewster coming back as well as a separate museum shop. Also there's hints of been able to dive along with there been a second seafood section in the critterpedia for edibles. I have no idea how much any of it is true but it will be super exciting if it really all is in there.

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                    If you buy 100+ nips, the little hoglet will mail you a handful the next day.
                    ooh i was unaware of this, thats handy to know
                    Last edited by importaku; 20-04-2020, 14:12.

Comment

That’d be ace.
                      Miss gyroids, Redd & Brewster.
                      Nintendo could totally go to town with DLC with this.

This was on the BBC site this morning:

Comment

Seems nintendo is aware of people datamining so they obfuscated some of the code in the last update to make it harder for people to figure out any hints on upcoming stuff but this is ninjis twitter they have listed what interesting stuff they have found so far
                        https://twitter.com/_ninji?lang=en-gb.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                          Can you post me the territory game? I can send you a jigsaw? I have the simple path game but you also have that too
                          Shockingly I've never visited your Island it would seem Kryss so post is off the table, next time you are on I must pop over if only to connect as besties.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                            I’ll order you an encyclopaedia tomorrow.
                            This 5 item limit sucks.
                            Thanks for the game, I sent you two back yesterday. I'll send you a textbook later.

Comment

It's something like you have had to play for 30 active days, mabel must have visited your town & you must have spent/bought 200,000 bells worth of transactions from the shop.
                              Ah man, my clock says 31 days and Mabel has set up shop, I must be short of the bells target, damn there is no way to tell how much I've spent in there specifically. I guess I just need to go in there and empty them out every day!

Comment

I have a brick of 32 duplicates from japanese series 4 that i never got around to selling maybe i should flog them as it seems silly them just sat on my self been unused.
                                *ahem* I have moved since you sent me s3.

edit: I have to concede that I have enough already (not that I can find them).

I started using them yesterday and mum told me that is how you get more DIY cards, I got a shell table DIY yesterday and a cardboard chair one this morning.
                                Last edited by kryss; 20-04-2020, 15:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X