No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah each month will get you a different type of zodiac fragment along with the regulars. seems once you get the zodiac diy of celeste for that month she can give you different diys for wands or give you some star fragments if you find her again in that current month.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      There's a certain sense of irony in your post considering you love red dead redemption 2 & animal crossing has similarities. They both let you enjoy the wonderful nature setting while fishing and hunting. But only red dead lets you play pretend cowboy while brushing your horsey
      You're all cocky now, but wait until your island critter catches tuberculosis from some squirrel that Tom Nook has tasked you with collecting rent from. You'll be blubbing like a child.

And yes this game is obviously suitable for a child it's suitable for anyone and that's the appeal and why for 19 years this series has been super popular it's not just some current fad. Although the pandemic has brought in a lot of new players that have never experienced it before so the online talk is a lot more than usual, i'm pleased it's selling well it's a great antidepressant in game form especially in the current world of doom and gloom it's helped a lot of people in unintended ways.
      Yeah, cheers. It's potentially my son's birthday present, so it's from his viewpoint I wondered if it was suitable as I just keep seeing posts about it from an adult's perspective.

Comment

It’s as complicated as you make it.
        I had a friend who’s daughter just liked to shake trees and plant flowers.
        You don’t have to do anything, apart from the opening couple of days.

Comment

It’s perfectly suitable for young kids, QC.

Now seriously, anyone got good turnip prices? I bet everything I had this week and Tom Nook is sending guys around to my house and if I don’t have his money this isn’t going to end well for me. I’m in deep over my head here.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
            My nips are @ 186 this afto.
            I’ve sold, coz my Nooks is closed tomorrow for the upgrade, and it’s not gonna get any better.

I’ve opened up with a code : 0X8BP if anyone wants to sell, I’ve got some IRL stuff to do.

Please help yourself to the recipes near the airport.

I only need one fossil now, a Parasaur Skull, so if you’ve got one stashed, that’s be awesome.
            Also need roses, still not got any.
            ^^^^^

Comment

Thank you! I will head over asap!

Comment

Thanks. Me too!!!

Comment

Your town is ridiculous! So good.

Comment

Just had a flick through the guidebook it has a crazy amount of detailed info on all the games mechanics, like the tv just seems randomly showing stuff when you turn it on. NOPE apparently there's a programming schedule for every single day and the book lists the programs & times that they air as well as certain times having the weather channel which will let you know when it's raining.

Seems the DIY recipes can unlock once you have collected a set amount of diy recipes then talk to a villager of a certain personality type when you see them crafting at home they have a posibillity of giving you a set recipe. I had no idea that was a posibillity i just thought the recipes were totally random but it seems not there's a pool for each personality type.

This is a crazily detailed guide.
                    I’ve been trying to get a tv for ages. Seen a video on an event that happens on your tv if you watch it at a certain time and day.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      I’ve been trying to get a tv for ages. Seen a video on an event that happens on your tv if you watch it at a certain time and day.
                      are we linked? i can't remember your villager name i can send you a tv by mail if we are linked.

Comment

Budge, your town is lovely! You’ve put loads of work into it. Really gorgeous! And you have a nice rhino villager. I got Rhonda. RHONDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Budge, your town is lovely! You’ve put loads of work into it. Really gorgeous! And you have a nice rhino villager. I got Rhonda. RHONDA.
                          Shucks, if I wasn’t furloughed it’d look like a derelict wasteground with flytipping and discarded syringes.

Merengue is my babe.
                          I shower her with gifts, regularly.

Comment

are we linked? i can't remember your villager name i can send you a tv by mail if we are linked.
                            Not sure if we’re linked .I’ll pm my I’d now.

Comment

Thanks for the tv mate. I couldn’t text you in game but yes the fruit machine was for you

Comment

Okay! Throwback Skull Radios: who wants?
                                I have:

White with blue eyes
                                red with pink eyes
                                black with purple eyes
                                green (day of the dead style) with yellow flower eyes
                                grey with green eyes

I can send you 2 today. What do people want??

Comment

Working...
                                X