No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone who keeps sending me presents was like bloody xmas today so many in my letterbox, i like to send items i have spares off to people randomly in my friend list in the hope they don't have it and they can fill in a collection gap. I have forgotten which kind soul has been slowly filling my inbox with the sanrio x animal crossing amiibo posters but it's much appreciated.

A lot of you have helped me out in getting various items & it is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      You want to pop over and sell stuff?
      Thanks for the offer Kryss I’m on a night shift and tried connecting on 5G but my Switch Lite keeps coming up with a connection error. If you’re on later I’ll try again

Comment

I'm GMT-7 so works out great if you're on a night shift. Message me if I'm online and I'll open the gates.

Comment

I'm GMT-7 so works out great if you're on a night shift. Message me if I'm online and I'll open the gates.
          Sorry Kryss got caught up in work. My shop should be open at 5am so I can off load. I’m nights all weekend so no doubt catch you at some point

Comment

Lol, that happens I hear. No worries.

Comment

What’s the trick to a five star rating? Isabelle keeps asking for more scenery and now I live on garbage island and still she asks for more stuff.

Exit: it’s okay. I did it. Isabelle, you’ve ruined our town. You’re a disgrace.
              Last edited by Dogg Thang; 25-04-2020, 08:59.

Comment

Right, let’s get these fossil collections complete, before we all have to become international art dealers...

I only need:

Parasaur Skull

But I wouldn’t mind an extra:

Diplo Pelvis

for a, erm, building project.

I’ve got 40+ spares in storage.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  I have forgotten which kind soul has been slowly filling my inbox with the sanrio x animal crossing amiibo posters but it's much appreciated.
                  I don’t know if I’ve sent them all yet?
                  There’s 6 in total.
                  Let me know?

Comment

I haven’t got either of those unfortunately, Budge. I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                      There’s 6 in total.
                      Let me know?
                      yeah i have all six now thankyou budge

Comment

I actually got the recipe for the Aries thing (a rocking-horse sheep).
                        I can craft it for you, if you like?
                        Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it but I’ll hold out til next year, give me something to look out for.

ALSO I wouldn’t want you to be wasting those stars just for something I probably won’t put in my tiny house, as cool as a full set looks, one of the animals in my wife’s village has a complete set of star sign furniture.

Comment

The waterscaping terraforming tool is so much fun to use, finally realised the idea that i had sitting in my head for weeks for the town square, it's the first thing you see as you arrive from the airport and it's the reason i wanted the moai head so badly as it's the focal point for my town as well as the mascot. Took a while to get it all set up but that's one small corner done, it's about time i properly started to work on my island instead of obsessively amassing items and cash. Will work on a section at a time then slowly link them together with paths till the island is complete.

Comment

There’s 6 in total.
                            Let me know?
                            Is there anything I can sort you out with for the other 4?

Comment

Is there anything I can sort you out with for the other 4?
                              I’ll gift them, they’re only 1000 bells.
                              Might be one a day, as I’m ordering quite a bit of stuff at the mo.

Anyone got a pitfall seed yet that they could mail me?
                              There’s a couple of achievements linked to it.

Comment

Right, let’s get these fossil collections complete, before we all have to become international art dealers...

I only need:

Parasaur Skull

But I wouldn’t mind an extra:

Diplo Pelvis

for a, erm, building project.

I’ve got 40+ spares in storage.
                                Sorry I don't have any of those Sadly, all I'm looking for myself now are:

Peachy Skull
                                Stego Skull

I also have a shedload of spares too, be good to get this wing of the museum squared away before we start trading objet d'arts.

Comment

Working...
                                X