No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got the following recipes as spares that I can mail out. Just holler if you don’t have any of them.

Scarecrow
    Shell Speaker
    Green-leaf pile
    Cherry umbrella
    Pot
    Bamboo floor lamp
    Clackercart
    Bamboo wand
    Basket pack
    Wooden full-length mirror
    Bamboo-shoot lamp
    Bamboo noodle slide
    Cardboard sofa
    Wooden bucket
    Pan flute

They’ll be offloaded to my villagers otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
      I’ve got the following recipes as spares that I can mail out. Just holler if you don’t have any of them.

Scarecrow
      Shell Speaker
      Green-leaf pile
      Cherry umbrella
      Pot
      Bamboo floor lamp
      Clackercart
      Bamboo wand
      Basket pack
      Bamboo-shoot lamp
      Bamboo noodle slide
      Cardboard sofa
      Wooden bucket
      Pan flute

If nobodys taken it and it's still available could i have the cherry umbrella recipe please?

Comment

Scarecrow
        Shell Speaker
        Green-leaf pile
        Cherry umbrella
        Pot
        Bamboo floor lamp
        Clackercart
        Bamboo wand
        Basket pack
        Bamboo-shoot lamp
        Bamboo noodle slide
        Cardboard sofa
        Wooden bucket
        Pan flute

Please may I take the Cardboard sofa and the shell speaker?

Comment

I’d take the scarecrow if it’s still going!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
            Please may I take the Cardboard sofa and the shell speaker?
            If/when you get spares, you know where I am.
            [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] I'll send you a pitfall later

Comment

Slowly things taking shape pretty much spent all day playing but now taking a break, moved a few houses to different locations installed a few ramps for easier access and completed 2 villagers gardens including a huge one in a japanese style or as good as i can manage with the resources i have at my disposal used a zen brige as a stupidly expensive bit of garden furniture but it looks fantastic so it was worth it. Those 2 gardens alone managed to take my 3 star rating upto 4 so it might not be too hard to get 5 and unlock the reward for doing so.

Comment

Anybody know how to sort out the connection using a mobile phone and the Switch.
                I’ve been trying to play online and visit Kryss’s island using a Samsung S20 5G but getting a NAT error while trying to connect.
                i can go online and buy things off the eshop and play AC with traveling to a mystery island but cannot connect to friends online.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  Anybody know how to sort out the connection using a mobile phone and the Switch.
                  I’ve been trying to play online and visit Kryss’s island using a Samsung S20 5G but getting a NAT error while trying to connect.
                  i can go online and buy things off the eshop and play AC with traveling to a mystery island but cannot connect to friends online.
                  You got a subscription, yeah?

Comment

Posted all those bits out this morning, thanks for the Pitfall Kryss, I’ve now passed it on to Gradius who has kindly completed my fossil collection for me!

Before I craft away all of my spare eggs from bunny day for turnip cash (mine are @100 btw), did anybody miss out on that stuff?

Also, I’ve got a few cherry blossom petals in storage, so can craft those items if anyone missed out on those too.

Comment

Turnips at 110 in mine. Anyone got closer to 90?

Comment

Gradius is at 91

Comment

Thank you! I went to your town and bought. Your town is great! I am generally really happy with the top part of my town and I’m slowly working on it bit by bit but, even with the parts I’m happy with, I haven’t really done much. I have only used the terraforming to touch up areas if there isn’t enough space and so it’s pretty much structurally what it was at the start. But some of you guys are getting really creative with it. I need to get more inventive.

Comment

Posted all those bits out this morning, thanks for the Pitfall Kryss, I’ve now passed it on to Gradius who has kindly completed my fossil collection for me!
                            I’ve now forwarded the pitfall to KIT786 (oumar) thanks

Comment

Before I craft away all of my spare eggs from bunny day for turnip cash (mine are @100 btw), did anybody miss out on that stuff?

Also, I’ve got a few cherry blossom petals in storage, so can craft those items if anyone missed out on those too.
                              Ooh I need a bunch of blossom stuff, let me check!

EDIT: Oh crikey it's a ton, seems like I only have a few! Anything you can make towards any of these? I can send you some petals once I'm back online:

Cherry-blossom petal pile
                              Cherry-blossom pond stone
                              Cherry-blossom pochette
                              Cherry-blossom umbrella
                              Cherry-blossom clock
                              Cherry-blossom flooring
                              Cherry-blossom bonsai
                              Sakura-wood wall
                              Sakura-wood flooring
                              Last edited by Briareos; 26-04-2020, 12:47.

Comment

Somehow I missed pretty much every petal recipe. But there is always next year!

Comment

Working...
                                X