No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the posters, the promo section only appears when you have something you can order.

So I spent my morning meeting at work scanning all my amiibo cards to get all the posters I can. I'm a little disappointed the variations don't give different posters (like the yukata Isabelle), but that's life I guess.

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
    What do you have to do in Pocket Camp to unlock the items in New Horizons? Can I just ressurect my old save and get them or does it take quite a bit of pocket camp play?
    Slap it back on and follow the steps detail somewhere. You don't need to play it again, don't worry.

82000 for a hi-fi stereo. **** is expensive these days.
    Last edited by kryss; 29-04-2020, 15:14.

Comment

Pocket Camp really is awful, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
        Pocket Camp really is awful, isn't it?
        I played it for months, waiting for this.
        Sigh.

Comment

yeah it's got pretty graphics but the gameplay is rank, i can't imagine anyone who has played the main games putting up with that. Even happy home designer is leagues above pocket camp but hey it generates revenue for nintendo to continue making proper games so it's a necessairy evil i guess

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            82000 for a hi-fi stereo. **** is expensive these days.
            I bought this yesterday, and I SWEAR it sounds better than the stereo I had

That’s bonkers, right?

Comment

I'll have to check.

I bought a kitchen island the other day - 170000!! And of course there are colour variations. I have red. Hell if I can afford another one any time soon.

Comment

Importaku, you need this in your life!

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                  Importaku, you need this in your life!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202...strategy_guide
                  Im gonna guess it will be like the english one in the fact it wont have the event data for the dowload stuff, going to wait a year till they hopefully release a updated one my japanese thankfully is just enough to be able to make these guides useable. Once a year has passed that should be all the yearly events released hopefully and the guide makers can incorporate that data, but yes they are pleasingly girthy books. The new leaf one i recently picked up is murder weapon thick

Comment

Wait, all this talk of posters, I take it you can only get them from amiibo? Can they be catalogued?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                      Wait, all this talk of posters, I take it you can only get them from amiibo? Can they be catalogued?
                      They can, and they’re only 1000 bells each.
                      Once I’m happy with my villagers I’m happy to take requests for posters.

Comment

Well, they can be fake catalogued at least. You can find them from the search function if you've had them. I'll send you one to test.
                        Last edited by kryss; 29-04-2020, 20:18.

Comment

What posters are you guys talking about?

Comment

Hmm intriguing, tonight is a weird one in my town sahara, celeste and wisp are all in the town at the same time i have never had this many characters all visit at once. More interestingly if i travel back to this night i can repeat buying rugs or getting a DIY from celeste or furniture from wisp. Think i have found a way to grind celestes diy recipes YAY but it will only get me the non zodiac recipe stuff as there seems to be 2 pools of recipes, celeste will give you one the first pool if you see her for the first time in a particular month an you'll get a zodiac recipe if you find her again in the same month you get either a wand recipe or a recipe for the space item set. Taken a screenshot of celeste and the date so i can remember where i found her for later. I did this with meteor showers too if you find one in your game it will happen if you travel back to that same night again & again but it's only valid for your town as the game generates visitors and stuff like meteor showers on different dates so a shower on a set date in my game wont be the same for yours, ha take that nintendo i refuse to live by your rng horrors for celeste

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            The photopia studio on harveys island, if you use an amiibo (figure or card) in the studio it will unlock that characters poster for you to buy from nooks shopping and you can display them your walls.
                            Last edited by importaku; 29-04-2020, 20:56.

Comment

I have only seen Celeste once. Are there specific conditions for her coming around?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post

Have you been to Harv's island? Use an amiibo there and after you get back to your island, Harv will call you and offer to sell you posters for anyone you called over or tried to call over.

Oh nevermind, Importaku already told you.

Comment

Working...
                                X