No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you even get arcade machines? Just luck when they turn up in the shop?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
      How do you even get arcade machines? Just luck when they turn up in the shop?
      yes exactly that, have you visited my town yet? can't remember if we have made the link so we can send mail to each other.

i can let you catalogue all the arcade stuff so you can buy it from your nook catalogue in your own town you just need to pick up & then drop my items and you'll have them listed in yours then.

Comment

I'll have to pop over and catalogue those sometime too.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          I'll have to pop over and catalogue those sometime too.
          sod cataloguing you have helped me out plenty i'll just buy them for you as we are linked.

Comment

You already send me too much stuff!
            I got my first black rose today! Didn't even pop up where I expected it.

Comment

too late i sent you all 3 arcades & all 3 stools to go with them.

Comment

Awesome thanks. I will have to make the trip soon! Have some bells now after my luck today!
                Between my fruit, selling bells and tips for using my island to sell I've made 5 MILLION BELLS so far today.

Does anyone have white fences?
                Last edited by cutmymilk; 08-05-2020, 16:46.

Comment

Thank you Importaku, you big star you.
                  [MENTION=2492]cutmymilk[/MENTION] not so far...it's looking like white picket fences are not in the game...yet.

Comment

Im surprised you cant customise wooden fences. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      hehe check your mail
                      Ah! You sent me lots of goodies! Thank you! It was like Christmas.

Comment

it's half the fun, been able to help out others. I have had people on here and on neogaf help me out with things when i needed it. I have enough bells to treat people to random items that might be expensive sometimes. Don't everybody be expecting crowns lol, i'm not quite that flush (yet) but thanks to the gold roses making me a nice income every few days i have a better way of raising my bank balance compared to the forest of fruits i was currently using. Now looking forward to clearing most of the trees out so i can actually use that space to make a proper town as at this stage it's been mainly about amassing things or funds to be able to make something amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          Im surprised you cant customise wooden fences. Ah well.
                          The customization is wonderfully random. I discovered yesterday you can customize stacks of paper as to what's on it: half-marked exam scripts, cartoon/screenplay boxes, standard manuscript text, project documents with graphs. All in fabulous microscopic detail you can barely see. But you can't paint a white fence.

Comment

yeah it is weird as i thought it might have been stuff from the nook miles catalogue couldn't be customised but the robot hero you get from there certainly can be.

Shame really as the white picket fence looks really nice. Maybe in a update it'll happen as apparently from an interview they plan on supporting this one with content for the next 3 years.

Comment

I’ve just realised the drinks machines can be customised too. You can even put your own design on them.

Comment

Thanks for the art [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]

Also caught my first Coelocanth yesterday, huzzah!
                                Last edited by Briareos; 08-05-2020, 20:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X