No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone managed to grow green mums yet? i'm going crazy here i have an entire field of purple mums but no greens ever appear i have no idea what i'm doing wronh gahhh.

On the upside though i'm only 11 insects & 4 fish away from totally completing my museum, im really hoping gyroids come back and we can collect and display all of them in their family sets as i loved how they all had different personallities plus it gave you a reason not to dig up fossils till it had rained.

Comment

You need hybrid purples.
      Red + yellow = hybrid yellow.
      Hybrid yellow + hybrid yellow = green (@6% or hybrid purple @25%)
      Hybrid purple + hybrid purple = green (@25%)

I don’t have any yet.

Comment

Purple windflowers are going to be my next quest after gold roses.

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
        I've been adding stuff everywhere and still on three stars sadly. Boo Hiss!
        Weeded everywhere? Added fencing here and there? Got lots of flowers growing?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Purple windflowers are going to be my next quest after gold roses.

Weeded everywhere? Added fencing here and there? Got lots of flowers growing?
          Thanks for the tips! I'm up to four stars now, I'm going to dump more fencing in and see how it goes!

Comment

I have been running round my town like a maniac for a while now and it hasn’t affected the grass at all. No New Leaf mud patches.

Comment

Im now at the point i need to mix up the colours of my vending machines as having the same 2 colours all over the island will look bland can anyone send us a different colour of either the drinks vending or snacks vending.

the 2 colours i already have are black drinnks vending & red snacks vending. I shall repay you with either a black drink vending or a red snack vending.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Im now at the point i need to mix up the colours of my vending machines as having the same 2 colours all over the island will look bland can anyone send us a different colour of either the drinks vending or snacks vending.

the 2 colours i already have are black drinnks vending & red snacks vending. I shall repay you with either a black drink vending or a red snack vending.
                I have a white drinks machine and grey snacks machine I can order for you. The drinks machine is great in white but I must admit the grey snacks machine is dull.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I have been running round my town like a maniac for a while now and it hasn’t affected the grass at all. No New Leaf mud patches.
                  That was City Folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I have a white drinks machine and grey snacks machine I can order for you. The drinks machine is great in white but I must admit the grey snacks machine is dull.
                    both are fine i'll send you one of each of mine for you

Comment

I got the same machines as Dogg, I think, although my snack is called ‘silver’?

I’ve started incorporating farming for fish bait into my daily routine.
                      I’ve got a feeling I’ll be needing it for some of the rarer fish.

Anybody caught these?

Barreleye
                      Giant Trevally
                      Tuna
                      Mahi Mahi

Comment

i have the others but still trying for the mahi mahi, the barreleye was a bitch to catch as the shadow looks like the horse mackrell.

Comment

Barreleye is a night fish IIRC. I’ve caught two. One giant trevally - I used about 150 bait to get it. The other two were a bit easier to catch, with persistence.

Comment

I have a tuna, I just caught it normally though.
                            Got my 3rd oarfish for the model the other day, just waiting on CJ to come to town.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              I have a tuna, I just caught it normally though.
                              Got my 3rd oarfish for the model the other day, just waiting on CJ to come to town.
                              Keep forgetting to keep them for models. Always selling them

Finally paid my house off from the Godfather Nook. Left me skint now and trying to start again on the bells front.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                                I got the same machines as Dogg, I think, although my snack is called ‘silver’?

I’ve started incorporating farming for fish bait into my daily routine.
                                I’ve got a feeling I’ll be needing it for some of the rarer fish.

Anybody caught these?

Barreleye
                                Giant Trevally
                                Tuna
                                Mahi Mahi
                                I've been lucky on rainy days (apparently it makes more rare spawns) and all I need is Tuna and Mahi Mahi. Shockingly I caught two Coelocanths in one day!

Comment

Working...
                                X