• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    once every 2 weeks.
    Thought there was something up

Comment

I saved and walked away from my game on the title screen...now one of my islanders is singing the theme!

And my mother had Redd visiting too, timing!!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

I think that's fake enough.

Wishing with Budge the other night.

Finally!

Got a pirate ship version of the bottled ship today, anyone want? I also have the trading ship.
        I'd love the red and green floor lights if you're able to get spares ?

My turnips are 69 bells today

Comment

For anyone not seen in the other thread, selling nips at 549 and i'm open

Comment

My Nooks are now entering a 9 day record breaking attempt for turnip pricing, today they hit their next continuous daily record decline at 37 bells

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
              I'd love the red and green floor lights if you're able to get spares ?

My turnips are 69 bells today
              Let's organise a pop over somewhere then I can send you.

Comment

Thanks to KIT786 I’m back on the money tree after Fully upgrading my house. Top nip deal there

Comment

Darn I missed this !
                  Still holding out for good prices if anyone has ant

Comment

Sure! Sounds great
                    switch code is SW-2183-0459-6804

Comment

If anyone has peaches or pears spare, please let me know. Just need one of each for planting. Can drop off apples, oranges or cherries.

Only just online for the first time today.

Edited. Sorted now
                      Last edited by DeathAdder; 14-05-2020, 05:39.

Comment

If it rains, all your flowers get watered... including those placed down after it stops raining.

Comment

Got the Tall Lantern DIY today! It'll go great in my rock garden...if I get around to that.

Racing helmets: White, Black, Red, Pink, Green, Light blue, Blue, Purple. Let me know if you want!
                          Last edited by kryss; 14-05-2020, 15:55.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] I have the brake tapper, which you sent me a while back. But... it doesn’t show in my catalogue. I can’t find it. Any idea why it doesn’t show?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] I have the brake tapper, which you sent me a while back. But... it doesn’t show in my catalogue. I can’t find it. Any idea why it doesn’t show?
                              It’s a Pocket Camp DLC item. Prob can’t re-order unless you got the link in the first place.
                              Want me to send you one?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                                It’s a Pocket Camp DLC item. Prob can’t re-order unless you got the link in the first place.
                                Want me to send you one?
                                Ah okay! That explains it. No, I’m good thanks. I have this one and was going to pass one on to a friend if I could order it and then noticed that it didn’t show and I thought that was odd. More curious than anything else! What else does Pocket Camp give you?

Comment

Working...
                                X