Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Ah okay! That explains it. No, I’m good thanks. I have this one and was going to pass one on to a friend if I could order it and then noticed that it didn’t show and I thought that was odd. More curious than anything else! What else does Pocket Camp give you?
    yeah they won't show if you don't have your game linked and the download code redeemed i noticed that when kryss gave me some of the pocket camp stuff before that it wouldn't show no matter how i searched in the catalogue i decided to endure playing the game myself to get the stuff added to my game by linking. it's worth getting the game and just persevering with the boring crap it makes you do so you can get the pocket camp stuff unlocked in your catalogue then delete the game and never think of it again lol you only have to complete the tutorial it's about 10 or so mins work , it's worth it for the items from my memory the items are (not exact names)

brake tapper arcade thingy
    x2 models of camper vans
    a very cool looking campground sign
    the equally cool looking fortune cookie cart thingy
    a lamp post with 2 banners hanging on it
    a ok garage signpost
    an ok garage top & cap

can't remember id theres any more off the top of my head but thats most of it.

Comment

Sir plants-a-lot strikes again armed with his trusty golden can spreading his golden showers everywhere. The plants are behaving like pokemon i found a shiney LOL

And on that note i have managed to get every colour variation for every plant breed although a couple i only have a few of so far, so i'm intensive farming to raise the stocks before i disperse them all through the island.
      Last edited by importaku; 16-05-2020, 13:53.

Comment

WHAT IS THAT?!

Comment

WHAT IS THAT?!
          it's me been silly again. it's a hyacinth lamp part of the plant furniture set hehe

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            it's me been silly again. it's a hyacinth lamp part of the plant furniture set hehe
            Ah, okay. I thought you had some magical flower.

Comment

Ah, okay. I thought you had some magical flower.
              crap should have kept the lie going a little longer

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                And on that note i have managed to get every colour variation for every plant breed although a couple i only have a few of so far, so i'm intensive farming to raise the stocks before i disperse them all through the island.
                Good work.
                Which was the last? Green mum?

The purple tulips and cosmos are evading me at the moment, trying out some different patterns now.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                  Good work.
                  Which was the last? Green mum?

The purple tulips and cosmos are evading me at the moment, trying out some different patterns now.
                  green mums was the last might as well be called unicorn plants for the ballache they were to get even one to appear but once you get one the odds of making more significantly increase.

just in case you got mixed up there is only black cosmos there's no purple ones, don't want you tearing your hair out trying to go for a colour that they don't have.

Comment

Erk. Just ran out of storage. I should sell some of my hats.

Comment

only about 300 or so from maxing it out myself, it's stupid just how little you have compared to how many items there is. At first it seems like a lot but it extremely quickly fills up. For a lot of stuff i sold it off so if i need it again i get it from catalogue but crafting materials take up a lot of space.

Comment

I keep my materials in check by making and selling hot items each day. Sometimes it's not really worth it, but ironwood and stone stuff generally is. Shell series is the best so far for making money but sucks when it comes to gathering.
                        I really don't need all clothes in all colours so that's where I'm cutting down.

Biggest challenge sometimes is when you want to craft something that uses multiple items rather than resources. The bookcase need 5 books! I have a mountain of cardboard boxes for crafting cardboard furniture too. Today my shop has cushions so I'm stocking up on those for customising and gifting.

BTW, if anyone wants to send me pear/cherry/coconut boxes, you know where I am :wink:

Comment

Some people REALLY get how to use the items to their fullest.

This is what a 600+ Hour Island Looks Like in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH 5-Star Island Tour)Become a member and get special perks and support the cha...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            I keep my materials in check by making and selling hot items each day. Sometimes it's not really worth it, but ironwood and stone stuff generally is. Shell series is the best so far for making money but sucks when it comes to gathering.
                            I really don't need all clothes in all colours so that's where I'm cutting down.

Biggest challenge sometimes is when you want to craft something that uses multiple items rather than resources. The bookcase need 5 books! I have a mountain of cardboard boxes for crafting cardboard furniture too. Today my shop has cushions so I'm stocking up on those for customising and gifting.

BTW, if anyone wants to send me pear/cherry/coconut boxes, you know where I am :wink:
                            Sent you the pear.

I’ve been doing something similar.

Check the hot items, usually at least one of them is based on one type of material.
                            Empty my storage of them.
                            Craft loads.
                            Cash money.

It’s surprising how much they pay for some of them.

The coconut juice DIY is good too, doubles the value of your coconuts, and it’s often a hot item, so quadruples it.

My storage is always full of bugs for Flick. Might have to ration the ones I save.

Comment

I have a whole slew of nice looking fish for when I build my sushi restaurant.

Comment

Is there a way to upload your captured images somewhere other than FB or Twitter?

Comment

Working...
                                X