Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
    Crikey, that list has over 3,200 items in the housewares section alone, that's some checking off. Even more upsetting is that I've noted from that list that there are two types of aluminium briefcase, one with cash and the other with gold bars. I have the cash one and foolishly did not buy it when it turned up again in nooks assuming it was a duplicate, you can't tell until you have dropped the 100k as well.
    I’ve got one, and I’ve never opened it to see what’s inside.
    If it’s bullion, I’ll send it you, and you can order me the cash money one?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
      https://wuffs.org/acnh/weather/

This is interesting.
      It’s a weather prediction app.
      Works in a similar way to the turnip price predictors, in that the more information you feed it, the closer to the exact weather seed it gets.

Once you’ve nailed it, it’ll give all your islands weather patterns, forever, including to the second shooting stars.
      So, after a week of entering weather patterns, I’ve got my seed narrowed down to 4 possibilities (out of over a billion!).

I’m expecting a few shooting stars late this evening, and each of those 4 has a slightly different pattern, so should be able to nail this down tonight.

Comment

I've got some case-envy going on right now! I want to set up fake drug deals behind Nook's!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Well when it shows up again just buy it! I'll happily take both from you.
          Cool, once I have the other I can order them both for ye.

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
          I’ve got one, and I’ve never opened it to see what’s inside.
          If it’s bullion, I’ll send it you, and you can order me the cash money one?
          Sounds like a plan! Cheers for that. Keep us posted on the weather eh?

Comment

If I'd known I would have dropped you cash earlier. I'll send you a bag'o'gold in a min.

Comment

Also, I got the Green Zap suit earlier if anyone wants.

Comment

Briefcases full of gold en route to [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] & [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION].

Turns out this is my weather seed:

I’ve tested it, and it’s accurate to the second.

My next heavy meteor storm is 1st July, so I’ll open up all evening.

Comment

[MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] apologies to you both, it turns out that the briefcase I had was in fact the gold one! I've sent you both cash refunds.

Comment

Just realised i promised these at the weekend, can't find the damn power lead for the scanner so i just had to take phone pics you will need to zoom in to be able to read them or save them to your pc and zoom in that way but here is the weeks tv guide for what's is on if you have a tv and what times the weather channel comes on.

Comment

Holy crap. Bamboo island in the rain, cleared it to spawn scorpions.
                      Now, normally it would take an hour or so to get 15 or so. I got 38 in 40 minutes. They were spawning 3 at a time!!
                      Odd thing I noticed, if you don't have a net they don't attack you.

I dumped everything but my gold equipment.

Comment

The fireflies have put me off Nook Miles bug hunting.
                        I guess you don’t get them on Bamboo island, as there’s no rivers....

Next month will be good, some very expensive beetles coming.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Just realised i promised these at the weekend, can't find the damn power lead for the scanner so i just had to take phone pics you will need to zoom in to be able to read them or save them to your pc and zoom in that way but here is the weeks tv guide for what's is on if you have a tv and what times the weather channel comes on.

Are these full shows or just pictures? I have no idea. I didnt see one TV for sale in 100 hours of play.

Comment

They are just picture slideshows they are still fun to watch for a few mins.

Comment

I have Buck moving out if anyone wants him.

Also scored an Elaborate Kimono Stand (Tree Peonies) from Nook's this morning if anyone wants to exchange patterns. 220k is not cheap!
                              Last edited by kryss; 23-06-2020, 15:57.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                I have Buck moving out if anyone wants him.

Also scored an Elaborate Kimono Stand (Tree Peonies) from Nook's this morning if anyone wants to exchange patterns. 220k is not cheap!
                                On a similar note, I’ll be booting out Ankha the Egyptian cat tomorrrow (to be replaced by a lesser, but ‘smug’ villager).
                                I’d like her to go to a good home.

Comment

Working...
                                X