No announcement yet.

Ghost of Tsushima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that screen and thought "why would I save when I just turned the game on?", cancelled and loaded my save.

Comment

Yeah that's the problem, reading it In the 150 hours I've played this game, I turned my brain off for 10 seconds and mashed through the menus.

Comment

I can't really figure out what I think of this one to be honest. I'm about 25 hours in to it and, well, it's a bit style over substance. It's possibly the most repetitive game I've played in a while and there's really not that much to it. Yet for some reason I do still keep going back to it, even though that may just be the case of it being the current 'new' game I'm playing. A lot of stuff like the fox dens and the climbing up to the places of worship (can't remember how they term it) just feels like padding. And then things like the stand off's, after you've done it two or three times, you just can't be arsed to keep doing them. Sorry, I should make that I can't be arsed. It's ok, but nothing special in any way. I'm not really sure how much of that 25 hours so far has been spent watching unskippable cut scenes, which is also bugging me.
        Last edited by Colin; 18-09-2022, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION] If you want to do some MP, me and [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] were going to give it a try.
          Over a year on and it never happened...

Comment

Shame as the multiplayer on this is soooooooooooo underrated, truly is a fantastic addition to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Over a year on and it never happened...
              I was thinking this the other day.

Comment

I'm not impressed by the work ethic of the NPC's in this game, I sat eating my lunch for fifteen minutes watching this bloke chop away at this tree and he didn't even make as much as a dent in it.

Spent most of the day playing it as I had a day off by myself, so about 32 hours in now. All the complaints still stand. I'll play it to the end it this point though I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  I was thinking this the other day.
                  I'm still game, just lacking time ;(

Comment

This badboy is on sale at the moment I might take the plunge.

Comment

I’ll give it this much, from the assault on castle Shimura on, it was a very strong finish. Still maintain my irks with the incessant cut scenes and repetition, but it was an excellent ending.

Comment

Mopped up all the red markers on the map as well as all the other character story threads. However, there's nothing on this planet that'll make me sit and do all the fox dens, shrines, haiku rubbish etc. I don't know where you guys find the patience to do all that tedious ****e in order to get your 100% completion medals. Really, what drives you to sit for hours doing zero fun tasks?

Comment

Hoping this comes to pc for sure.

Comment

I've just platinumed this. Incredible game. It didn't click with me at first but once I learnt the combat having retried it on PS5 it started to click with me. It's a visually showcase at 60fps.

I'm gonna do the DLC map next. I can't see their being a second game but it will be a cult classic, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              I'm not impressed by the work ethic of the NPC's in this game, I sat eating my lunch for fifteen minutes watching this bloke chop away at this tree and he didn't even make as much as a dent in it.

Spent most of the day playing it as I had a day off by myself, so about 32 hours in now. All the complaints still stand. I'll play it to the end it this point though I suppose.
                              It's funny you mention this. I was following a video guide last night to clean up the platinum and noticed differences on my version of the game to the video on youtube, Some of the repair work that the workmen do seems to change over time. Nice attention to detail.

Comment

it's on sale at the moment....must be strong.....

Comment

Working...
                                X