No announcement yet.

Ghost of Tsushima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I moaned about this game yet I just bought the Iki Island DLC last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Because it's awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        Of course you did ��
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 30-11-2022, 12:19.

Comment

The Eagle story was blink of an eye and done though, right? I’m working through all the other stuff but what seemed liked the main reason for the DLC was incredibly brief.

Comment

First part of the island done and dusted, onto Act 2.

Thought I would be "open worlded out" after finishing Ghost Recon Breakpoint but this game is leagues better and I don't feel any burn out because this is actually really fun to play and explore.

Being Jin is so much fun, yeah after a while the stand offs get a bit tedious but boy they look awesome and it's very cool to be in an interactive Kurosawa movie. I'm loving just riding around freeing hostages and helping out peeps! I keep getting distracted by the cute wee foxes and golden birds when I'm trying to do something

I'm playing on EASY and combat is super fun, reminds me of Nioh a bit with changing the stances on the fly (nowhere near as deep though). Now that I've upgraded my half bow I just go around assassinating peeps with head shots.

production values are through the roof. I'm playing on 60fps mode and it still looks great. Might try the 4k mode on NG+

Comment

There’s no difference on this graphically between performance/quality modes on PS5, apart from loosing that buttery smooth 60 in quality, so its not worth it.

Comment

Next Game+ on this was much better as you had the ability to skip tons of the cut scenes, which made it far more enjoyable for me. I’m still playing it now and again, 100+ hours.

Comment

Nice to see people give this a chance after the initial “is this it? But sparse isn’t it?”. Such a fantastic game that Sucker Punch really did deliver on. Can’t wait for the sequel.

Comment

Currently in Iki island, damn the difficulty has been taken up a few notches! As I haven't even finished Act 2 of the main story it's a bit weird as it refers to stuff that hasn't happened yet

Comment

80 hours into my first run and on Act III. Not touching Iki island until I've unlocked everything. I have all side quests done before finishing Act II, although there is a trophy that won't trip for me:

playing a flute song by The Grave of a Loyal Companion, The Lament of Storms by your horse's grave hasn't unlocked the trophy, but if anyone has any ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                        Currently in Iki island, damn the difficulty has been taken up a few notches! As I haven't even finished Act 2 of the main story it's a bit weird as it refers to stuff that hasn't happened yet
                        Its definitely after the main game content as the enemies are all tougher.

Comment

Finished the first run through. Excellent game, my only criticism is that it is a bit too long/big, I know for story reasons why there is Act 3 but honestly I think it could have been about 25% smaller and you wouldn't lose anything. Overall though I had a load of fun. I hope there is a sequel at some point.

Some of the armour sets are sick as, I went between 3 of the ones I picked up in Iki,

the Bloodborne one, the God of war one and the Sarugami one

I'll try the NG+ on a harder difficulty to see how frustrating it might be.

Wanted to mention the haptics on Iki Island expansion, feels very cool, seems like voodoo magic how they work

Comment

Working...
                          X