No announcement yet.

Demon's Souls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I completely bollocksed up my PWWT and decided to start anew. Playing a mage with +4 Crescent Falchion and am absolutely melting stuff

I hope I can use this new character to NG+++ so I can get all of the spells and miracles.

Comment

Oh man I used that Crescent Falchion for a while. What a beast.

Such a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
        So I completely bollocksed up my PWWT and decided to start anew. Playing a mage with +4 Crescent Falchion and am absolutely melting stuff

I hope I can use this new character to NG+++ so I can get all of the spells and miracles.
        All spells and all Miracles require two separate runs as the same boss souls are required to buy certain miracles and spells, you can do the cloud save trick to get the achievement and get the platinum in a single run but that's cheating

Comment

Did a SL1 run of this the other day, great fun! Wasn't that hard, added some challenge back into the game though. Really enjoyed another go at this!

Comment

WOW NG+ is kicking my ARSE

Comment

Finally got the plat after a long time. Been a year since I started.

This is a great game but in my view the improvements made since, on the Dark Souls games and Elden Ring unfortunately highlight Demon's Souls weaknesses.

Some of the levels are fantastic, but there are not enough shortcuts and the dash through the entire levels to the boss became really really annoying.

Overall though I loved it and gee wiz, it really is a fantastic looking game. I cannot wait for more fantasy / rpg that are built for this gen, they will look amazeballs.

I may create a few different characters but I cannot see myself revisiting this as much as I do DS1, DS3 and Elden Ring.
              Last edited by Finsbury Girl; 05-02-2023, 22:26.

Comment

Working...
              X