X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, it sucks.

But who cares? It's all about level 1!!!!!!!111111

Comment

I got this today and I like it so far. Currently up to stage 2 and I seem to have hit a wall. Maybe I've missed something?

I'm in the forest and have to destroy 8 runes. I found one, smashed it, then found the set of three and smashed those. But I can't destroy the set of four for some reason. I've picked up everything in the level, tried every attack I can think of but I can't destroy any of these four? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Comment

You have to do your whirlwind magic attack if I remember rightly so you destroy all the blocks at the same time....

Comment

Thanks. I must have missed something then because I didn't know. Next silly question: how do I do it?

Cheers

Comment

I seem to remember picking something up that let me do the move I needed to do. Only to proceed to not use it and wander around the level for aaaaaaaaaages. It was right by the stones I had to break too. I could be talking utter rubbish though as it was a while ago and the game is in a language I can't understand.

You've gotta keep going though, some of the bosses are awesome. Man, if I didn't have Viewtiful Joe 2 to do, then resi4, all the while topping up GT4, I'd replay this. But by the time all that's done there'll be something else.

Comment

Thanks. The weird thing is that I picked something up next to the set of four runes. It was a level 1 spell so I guess that's what I need to use. I just don't know how to equip it or use it and I've tried everything I can think of.

I bought this because of the insane amount of praise it got on this forum. What I've seen so far has been fantastic but I know I've not even scratched the surface.

Comment

Press select and choose it from the Magic Select menu. You want the twirly magic.

Comment

I really enjoy this game but when its tricky platforming bit result in 2/3 blind jumps+wall runs in a row it feels like it taking a bit **** on your face, i've finally given up on cloud city, there section that has 5 wall jumps 4 of which are blind, that require wall running, wall kicks and gliding i just totally give in after 1hour of trying to get up and over that ****ing gate.

Screw this game.

Comment

Yeah, but the thread revival reminds me of Saurian. And then that reminds me of wanting to get better at the games I play. And that is pretty cool.

Since my earlier post I've still not done VJ2 or Resi4. I got bundled into WoW by my friends and since resurfacing I've been playing new PSP games. I have moved on about 3 save points in Resi4 since my above post Driven thousands of miles in GT4 though.

And my last post in this thread was done in work time at my last employer too, yay!!

Comment

I gone one abit of old game run of stuff i just left to side (blame ffxi) Bujingai is just one of them, finished Klona2, Ico and Deadly Skies3, Bouncer(god knows why) and shed load of others ready to be played again and this time finished(Galleon, Killer7, Crimson tears to name a few)

I love the combat in this game, it just Camera being asked to something it can't do.

Comment

has anyone played the 505 uk version was anything cut ?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                          has anyone played the 505 uk version was anything cut ?
                          nope nothing as far as i can tell and the story is just as daft in english as it was in japanese. still a slick little action platformer.

Comment

sweet i cant wait does it have the extras ?

Comment

i dont know. i only played through it once. im sure someone on here knows. i know the japanese version has interviews with gackt.

Comment

the japanese version has interviews with gackt.
                                Thats what i wanted to see ever since the consolevania review lol

Comment

Working...
                                X