Outrun 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet as.

I was really worried that the option wasn?t gonna be available. Shame traffic never made it online.

Comment

Trust me, it's just as fun without traffic.

Also, has Catch-up been tweaked at all since the demo? It doesn't seem as bad with it on now, in the way that cars way way behind you don't suddenly speed past you at 300mph.

It's fun hearing (oops) everyone's reaction to the swinging boat in Bonus Track 2 aswell.

Comment

Silvergun X: I noticed that too; it seems less random (catch-up). I think generally it's the same, but the more players there are the fairer it gets. Which is a good thing.

Comment

Also, i've noticed one more thing.

Even though i've unlocked reversed tracks, I can't seem to start an online game with Reversed on... The option's greyed out.

How can I play reversed online?

Comment

Well I have got my copy and I?m enjoying it, but there is this thing that?s annoying me.

You know in Mission mode when you clear a stage you get a video. Well I?ve cleared two Stages now and each time the video has jumped a lot. Like some one is tapping pause play.

Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Its the same for me too, maybe thats how it should be ?

Comment

Don't tell me, have you both got Thompson dvd drives?

I had this too until I changed my Thompson drive for a Philips.

Comment

Yeah mines does that too...at first i was worried that the drive was on the way out but it seems that everyone i've asked has experienced the same thing.

EDIT - Yeah i think mine is a Thompson drive tbh. I'm not gonna worry about it though...until it stops reading discs that is.

EDIT 2 - Actually i know someone who has a Philips Drive and he's getting the same problem too.
                  Last edited by Yoshimoto; 01-10-2004, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                    Don't tell me, have you both got Thompson dvd drives?

I had this too until I changed my Thompson drive for a Philips.
                    Mine is a thompson yes

Comment

The mission mode is starting to piss me off (and not in a good way)

Is there a "way" to do the photography missions? Because I'm pressing Y when I'm supposed to but I'm getting completely erratic results...sometimes I get 9/10 hearts for a photo and sometimes I get 0 (even if they're done at EXACTLY the same time, on EXACTLY the same heart?

I left this mission (it's on stage 2) last night and played through the later ones instead but I need to complete this stage to progress further now

Comment

My American Xbox does that to just about everything, but it has had millions of hours of use. You should see it run Full Spectrum Warrior...

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                          Also, i've noticed one more thing.

Even though i've unlocked reversed tracks, I can't seem to start an online game with Reversed on... The option's greyed out.

How can I play reversed online?
                          Have you looked at the cards in the Gallery, the ones with the 'Outrun' logo on the back? If you don't look at the cards, the unlocks don't happen...

---
                          Sol
                          ---

Comment

Strange, the vid doesn't stutter for me. Maybe my XBox is some kind of super version or something

RLench, you have to wait until the two viewfinders merge into one and turn green. Press Y at that exact moment and you will get max hearts every time.

Comment

SOL...apologies if you've already answered this elsewhere (i've not seen it if you you have) but is there any particular reasoning behind not including an online scoreboard for Heart Attack Mode?

Thats one of the things i was most looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by S0L
                                Have you looked at the cards in the Gallery, the ones with the 'Outrun' logo on the back? If you don't look at the cards, the unlocks don't happen...

---
                                Sol
                                ---
                                Of course, i'm not that daft. I view the cards the moment I get them unlocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X