No announcement yet.

Outrun 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn't that be the same as the XBM CD - songs that are in the Xbox version but not on the arcade soundtrack CD?

Comment

A nicer car, a nicer angle and the windsurfers are in proportion this time

I couldn't be ahppier

Comment

Originally posted by g34r~guy
        LOL, well I have a feeling that certain DVD rom drives may dislike OutRun2, as the Xbox has changed DVD rom drives a phenomenal amount of times since it's release.
        Ive got a launch XBOX. The four way split screen movie thing plays horrible, skipping etc. The rest of the game plays fine, although I do get some music skippage now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
          wouldn't that be the same as the XBM CD - songs that are in the Xbox version but not on the arcade soundtrack CD?
          There was an arcade soundtrack CD with the rest of the tracks (and hopefully no distortion 30 seconds before the end of Passing Breeze Euro this time)? Care to point me in the right direction?

Comment

Forgot that the original versions are on there:

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

Ta - I think I'll be ordering one, then.

Comment

I have a totally different question (maybe someone already asked) How is it with the high scores with arcade mode ?? Sometimes I have a very fast total time and my score is less then a time that was a few seconds slower ! I have a total time of 4.33.xx and my score is 4.8........
                Originally posted by SUMIRE
                Ive got a launch XBOX. The four way split screen movie thing plays horrible, skipping etc. The rest of the game plays fine, although I do get some music skippage now and then.
                Yep, same happens with me (I've also got a launch xbox) game runs perfectly just the four way split screen movie plays with a lot of skipping,

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
                  Forgot that the original versions are on there:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8l-70-7tz.html
                  Why the hell do shops insist on listing items they cannot get in stock?

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
                    I have a totally different question (maybe someone already asked) How is it with the high scores with arcade mode ?? Sometimes I have a very fast total time and my score is less then a time that was a few seconds slower ! I have a total time of 4.33.xx and my score is 4.8........
                    Score is also based on things like the number of cars you overtake and the length of your drifts, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by E. Randy Dupre
                      Score is also based on things like the number of cars you overtake and the length of your drifts, I think.
                      yes, I've found out yesterday when I was playing with a friend of mine, I could watch the scores, it's based on the number of cars you overtake,

Comment

Anyone still playing this?

Supposedly there are people getting on par with the Marubaku times (2 secs off on route E)

I found myself playing this the other day. I had forgotten all the things that annoyed me and just relaxed and enjoyed it.

Comment

I'd love to be still playing Outrun.

However if Sumo / Sega can't be arsed fixing the Live Time Trials then i can't be arsed playing them.

Comment

I'm still playing it a bit offline. I've never been able to dedicate enought time to it in one go to feel like I've truly got to grips with it, I have about 5 stages memorised and that's it. Yet still I enjoy it - whenever I do try and go on live it seems like there are about 4 people there - I must pick the days when everyone else is playing Halo 2! Still loads to unlock too - I'm not liking the missions though, I find them annoying more often than rewarding.

Comment

I was playing this at the weekend, quick OutRun mode, did it on the most hard route possible, on Very Hard, first time. I should really translate taht skill into the Challenge mode at some point, I still have that last tier to complete.

Comment

Have the last lot of codes been revealed yet? There were one or two left no?

Comment

Working...
                                X