No announcement yet.

GoldenEye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's part of Rare Replay, which is for XB1 and later.

Comment

Did these games GE and PD always have auto-aim as default? I kinda like just shooting from the hip in this

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Did these games GE and PD always have auto-aim as default? I kinda like just shooting from the hip in this
        Not sure about Perfect Dark but GoldenEye for sure. I always found it quite satisfying here, especially when there's a lot of guards to take down.

Comment

yeah agreed. I like it. Was this also the case for MP? Not sure I'd like that

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            yeah agreed. I like it. Was this also the case for MP? Not sure I'd like that
            It’s configurable on both games. With Perfect Dark mostly everything is configurable no matter what mode is being played.

Comment

I’m enjoying playing this. Controls are a bit mental on Switch and seems you cannot tweak them but still great fun.

Comment

This sounds like the gaming equivalent of a re-release of Are You Experienced? where they used modern pickups and cleaner amplifiers but instead of Jimi Hendrix they got Geoff From finance on guitar.

Comment

Slightly annoying (Xbox) that you have to use the d-pad for maximum strafe speed, not the left stick. If I've missed something do tell.

Otherwsise, still . Humming the OST all day too.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                    I’m enjoying playing this. Controls are a bit mental on Switch and seems you cannot tweak them but still great fun.
                    Their are a few guides going around about how to give it modern fps controls, via adding a controller preset via the switch menu its pretty mad as it involves swapping sticks about and changing buttons mapping outside of the game but its pretty cool that you can have multiple controler presets which is something i didnt know exsisted .

Comment

Working...
                    X