No announcement yet.

SNK vs Capcom Chaos (PS2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I threw my pad at the wall too, never I have felt more cheated by the bosses in a game, and that includes the abundant cheapness of SNK bosses on Neo Geo.

I've not played it in 2 player mode yet, hopefully it will be more enjoyable! But I suspect it won't last long in the face of the majectic 3rd strike.

Comment

Goenitz is a complete homo in this game, still, remains one of my fave games ever probably.

Anyone who says *competitive play* or *collision detection* gets penis in the eye

Comment

*competitive play* or *collision detection*..... terrible game made better due to redrawn capcom sprites and totally oddball characters.

One day, one day Snk will redraw mai and Iori........

also CPU uses guile like command character and not Charge one, it real craps on your face to see a stand guilde pull a flash kick, it to throw a boom every second.
        Last edited by Tobal; 20-06-2005, 14:03.

Comment

this game is just broken nothing else to say, the collision detection is just off, the computer smacked my character right in the face and the hit didn't even register, fights seem to be random and based more on luck than anything else.

I'm glad i didn't waste my money on a neogeo version of this and brought the ps2 one instead ?20 isn't bad for the game but ?200 and i would have been pissed. This has to be one of the worst snk fighters for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle
            I picked up SVC on the Xbox at a very cheap price but I still feel ripped off as I can safely say I'll never turn on this game again. I've played a huge number of 2D fighters in my time at this must rank as somewhere very near the bottom of the pile. The engine is broken beyond belief, Guile's flash kick takes almost 4 seconds to charge but can be done instantly, with no charge if cancelled from a low kick....madness. Also, Mai's fan attack (dragon punch motion) only works if cancelled from another attack, it cannot be exectuted otherwise. The game is choked full of horrible errors like this, and they add up to a frustrating and ultimately pointless game IMO.

SVC is also totally lacking in any sense of impact, there seems to no satisfaction from pounding your opponent even with the fanciest of moves. The wimpy sound effects and music do little to help. The backgrounds are also total **** as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't expect this game to anything new, but it can't even do the old 2D mechanics right. I think it's best viewed as an admittedly pretty static gallery of Capcom and SNK characters, as some look nice standing still, but in motion and in play I find this a totally redundant game. ft:
            Can I just say to Duddy, having read moonwhistle's tirade: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, BIYATCH!

Comment

Can I just say to Duddy, having read moonwhistle's tirade: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, BIYATCH!
              Haha! Yeah, damn you moonwhistle, you really crapped on my father's day gift. You bastard.

the collision detection is just off, the computer smacked my character right in the face and the hit didn't even register
              Gotta admit I noticed this, many of my sweep-kicks clearly hit the CPU character but pass straight through. However I still maintain that this is a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                Haha! Yeah, damn you moonwhistle, you really crapped on my father's day gift. You bastard.
                Crap, sorry mate. Had I known I would have raved about the game.

Comment

Working...
                X