X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the Zombie boss dead easy, beat him first time IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by E. Randy Dupre
      hoathenfold> When you're trying to chuck grenades into his mouth, ignore your targetting cursor. It bears no relation to the path of thrown items.
      I dont think there is one on the PS2 version - thats why im soo bad at it!!!

Comment

There is no target cursor, use the tip of the ariel on his head to aim with.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris
          There is no target cursor, use the tip of the ariel on his head to aim with.
          There is - a great big white circle in the middle of the screen that goes red when you've got it positioned over the enemy. At least, there is on the Xbox version.

Comment

Originally posted by E. Randy Dupre
            There is - a great big white circle in the middle of the screen that goes red when you've got it positioned over the enemy. At least, there is on the Xbox version.

For the slingshot? I've not played it in a while so i can't remember fully, but i didnt think there was a aim cursor for the slingshot instead you could actually line things up with his ariel.

Comment

Ah. We're getting our wires crossed. I stopped using the slingshot almost as soon as I got it, as it's far more trouble than it's worth. For the Zombie King, I just left my right arm equipped with missiles/shotgun and the left with grenades, then chucked them into his gob manually - I found it *much* easier to arc them in by hand than to fire them in with the slingshot.

'Swhy I always had the aiming circle on screen.

Comment

Ahh, well he's much easier with the slingshot, just need to line his mouth up with the tip of Glitch's ariel and the grenades should fly in easy

Comment

*mutters*

An hour of my life wasted...

Comment

Same here, gave up wiith the slingshot, was a mare to use.

Comment

I'll have another go tonight!!!!!

Comment

Yay!! done it!!! Thanks for the tips!!! Didnt use that slingshot!! Much better!!

Comment

Hurray! Well done son...

Comment

Thanks Dad! Now I'm at the next bit it seems to be even harder!!!!

(Or maybe im just getting too old for all of these new fangled toys!!)

Comment

Nah you'll be fine, just get a few power-ups and you'll be away.

Comment

N-n-n-n-necro bump!

In case any one missed this gem of a game first time round, it's now available on the 360 marketplace for 1200 points (1.6 GB).

Comment

Working...
                                X