Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try here for Saurian.

Comment

Hulk Davidson and I played this at an Arcade machine trade show at Earl's Court when I was HR director of his company
      The last great arcade machine I think I've played. The countless hours of GX can't prepare you for this beast!

Comment

GX is by far my favourite GameCube game. Whenever I think of the console, GX springs to mind. In fact.. I like to test any screen I have with GX, as it's such a nice looking, fast game.

It's a shame that SEGA don't make racers anymore. I wish they'd have a proper Japanese racing division making all types of racers. They could make their own F-Zero type racer, seeing that they did a great job with GX, and that Nintendo seem to have forsaken the franchise on proper consoles.

In fact, why the hell don't Namco, SEGA, Nintendo, deliver lots of racing games? ... I hate the way I have to play western racers, when I know that the Japanese at their best.. can make amazing racers full of imagination and thrills.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
          GX is by far my favourite GameCube game. Whenever I think of the console, GX springs to mind. In fact.. I like to test any screen I have with GX, as it's such a nice looking, fast game.

It's a shame that SEGA don't make racers anymore. I wish they'd have a proper Japanese racing division making all types of racers. They could make their own F-Zero type racer, seeing that they did a great job with GX, and that Nintendo seem to have forsaken the franchise on proper consoles.

In fact, why the hell don't Namco, SEGA, Nintendo, deliver lots of racing games? ... I hate the way I have to play western racers, when I know that the Japanese at their best.. can make amazing racers full of imagination and thrills.
          I swear.... this is the first post I have read on this forum that I can honestly say has nearly brought a tear to my eye.

What Leon just wrote above has me seriously wondering if he had mad scientists break into my home as I was sleeping, cut open my skull with a scalper, examine my brain, copy my thoughts and proceed to write them here in this thread.

You took the words R-I-G-H-T out of my mouth Leon! I honestly could not have said ANY better or different! Especially about how I'm now forced to put up with all the sub-par Western developed racing games out there when Sega and Namco are sitting on their ass making ****e games no one cares about.

It is *UTTERLY* pathetic!! Burnout Paradise? Need For Speed Whore Pursuit? Split Second? Blur? No ****ing thanks!!!

Give me my Sega Super GT 2, Daytona USA 3, OutRun 3, Ridge Racer 8, and F-ZeroGX Sega-made clone dammit!!!!!!!!

Comment

No Initial D in that list Isamu? I thought you were a real arcade racer fan, tut tut.

The resurrection of this thread has actually made me want to stick GX in my Wii(ooer missus). I still think it's one of the best games from last gen and possibly the best game on Gamecube. Here's hoping for a 3DS port/remake.

Comment

I actually will pop out my cube just to play this when I get home tonight. Forgot I had it!

Comment

I just played for an hour or so, it's still fantastic. I haven't played it in years but decided to try the AX Grand Prix on Master and won it on my first attempt. I didn't even manage to pull that off back when the game first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa View Post
                  No Initial D in that list Isamu? I thought you were a real arcade racer fan, tut tut.

LOL. Never really got into the ID series but I hear it's cool

Comment

Working...
                  X