No announcement yet.

Winning Eleven 7 International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know whether the Korean version is different to the Japanese version? It's $15 cheaper at Play-Asia, but it came out a good couple of months before the Japanese version so I'm slightly uncertain as to whether the main game has been changed in any way between the two.

Comment

the korean version is based on pes3 - which is based on we7 not we7i ntsc-j

i would advise you to stay away from the korean version and get the japanese version instead

Comment

Are we allowed to discuss patching on here?

I've been reading the evo-web forums and downloading various files and programs but can't seem to fathom how to patch the blasted thing depsite reading through all the tutorials. Just wanted to get the player names / kits and stadiums sorted, but can't get my head round it

Anyone got it working?

Comment

I've just ordered this and was wondering whether I'd be able to transfer my WE7 save file with all the player's names corrected and changed to English over to this version. Does anyone know?

Comment

yup, you can

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
              You will need XPORT and download the file

Then transfer it to PS2 memory card via 2 USB socket.
              Have you got a link to where I can get the xport file for WE7:I?

Comment

Have a look around the Evo Web forums and you should find some option files.

Comment

I have been playing it with a friend for 90 minutes yesterday and it is much better game to play than previous version of PES/WE games on Playstation 2

I prefer it on human V human than human v CPU.

Comment

Got this yesterday, just to comment on what's been said n my opinions, i think WE7: I is much improved over WE7, Ojlim you r so right about shifting the ball i used to always do that down the wing on WE7 now the defender does not fall for it. Plus Geektanic i feel so bad as well about the boot selections, white/cream Predators Who wheres them.

The game i feel has nice updates with Bridge for Chelsea and Ronaldo for Man U plus his and other stats are now more accurate. Mutu's mole on his face shows the great care and detail taken to update this, and it's details like that the i appriciate alot. Just a few gripes i have though i've had to make Parker for Chelsea which took me an age, i still don't understand why created players can't play for club teams and player modify does not allow u to change there nationalities, and whats the point altering all the kits only for Konami to not allow u to transfer them to the new vers of WE? ah well u can't have eveything.

Only played a few friendlies but feeling that new Japanese kit a must buy next time i go to Japan in Sept. It feels different to WE7 i think and again as stated in previous post players seems to react to the ball better. This game is a must buy i feel even if u own WE7 or Pro Evo 3, as the updates although small i feel add greatly to the game and that's not to mention English text which makes it easier to create players, although the Japanese text never bothered me. Will post more as i play more which will prob be all day tmrw.

29/03/04 Been playin all day noticed extra animations for players being barged off the ball, skills are def not as effective although i'm playin on level 5, not sure if it's any harder than WE7 but like mentioned below space is restricted by defenders. Advantages seemed to be spot on but one thing i wud disagree with is red cards unless i'm gettin a strict ref, i tackled a player frm behind with Joe Cole for Chelsea straight red. N then i was England n e got sent off again although foul was in the centre of the pitch still got a red card. Maybe Joe has high aggresion or sumthin

Comment

Got this yesterday and am currently loving it. It does feel different to WE7. So far it seems that defenders give you a lot less space, crossing seems more effective and scoring from the edge of the box seems to be easier. Top stuff

Comment

Comment

Finally got this last week and loving it as well! Big thanks to the guys at Konami, you have done it again!

Cheers for those cool video clips Camps...

One thing though...

how the HELL do you do that move in the game...is it even possible!?

amazing....

Comment

I sold my Pro Evo 2 ages ago after getting bored of it. After playing PES3 at the weekend, I ask myself exactly why I didn't buy this on launch...

WE7 Int on it's way to me now *phew*

Comment

When changing players names is there any way to change the name to what the player has on it's back, also as xport is PAL encoded and I only have an Japanese PS2 is there any alternative?

Comment

On the edit player names section of the game, there are 3 options, one to change his name, one to change what the commentator says, and one to change the name on the back of his shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X