+ Lesser Ninja
      + Ninja Dog

Comment

In that case..

I own everyone on level one.

I thank you.

Comment

Nice.
          Btw Pete, what weapon is that you refer as secret before? I got some hint but couldn't find it. I tried on a certain place but with no use. If you can tell me, with spoiler quotes on of course.

And yes, leveling up your weapons does a good job opening the game and control feels so fluid and natural.

Just got my 40th golden scarab at lunch break. The bonus i got from it at the shop was very cool and i really like how the game rewards the players if they try to find all the stuff and how they do the things at the game. Gasp, love it

Comment

Level 5 now, getting completely owned. The black ninjas seem far harder than they were on level 4 (which I got Greater Ninja, again). Keep getting killed by the three just after picking up the Nunchaku, they can take you down so quickly if you aren't careful...

Azelpds:
            Originally posted by spoiler
            When you are told about the secret weapon, that is the alleyway in which it is hidden. If you look on the walls you'll see a blue strip that goes on alternate walls. You need to wall jump off three walls before getting to the secret, the trick is to jump as late as possible to get extra hight. The weapon is the Windmill Shuriken, which is quite powerful and useful as it returns to you (doing damage both ways). Quite slow though, and it isn't as smooth to use as the normal shurikens (you stop when throwing it). Also up there is a large prototype Xbox (giant X in silver), which gives you full health. "I can feel its power!".
            Chopping someones head off and then kicking them down the stairs - most satisfying move ever? I think it is...

Comment

every time you see blue strips (or blue anything for that matter) then have a shuftie about for some secrets

Comment

Just had my 2nd fight with Alma

Really disappointed, she grows to be this huge monster, I was bricking myself going into the fight, but you know what? she didn't get a scratch on me, I toally wasted her in less than 20 seconds to boot. Some of these bosses are pathetic

Comment

thx Pete, just got it

Taurus, i had the same feeling too on that boss, maybe its because i leveled up some weapons a lot, not sure, or i am very used to combat or something, but some bosses are getting easier, sorta. Maybe its because i have lots of energy too or something, but some levels before it seemed harder, but still loving so far.

Comment

Wicked, glad you guys are enjoying it.

Im fighting the boss on level 10, (worms) need some tips on how to kill them. They keep electricuting me every time i jump in the water

Comment

Make sure you guys stock up on health elixers on level 6. Your going to need it!

Comment

Yeah tough bit there Prine. Don't jump in the water is a good tip!

Use the walls to cause damage when they lash out at you, you can tell what move there gonna do, so you can have yourself jumping of the wall in time to come down on them hard. Are you using explosive arrows? These work wonders on the worms, magic not so well. Don't stand still, their likely to grab you with their mouth and cause terrible damage.

Comment

Eek, I'm on level 6 now. Don't go scaring me with warnings of health packs!
                          I was doing quite well too, cleared out the opening section really well, but got stuck on...ahem, cracking the safe I just can't the combination to work. I know I'm being really stupid, but I just cannot see it.

Oh, another stupid thing I've been doing since almost the very start of the game - magic. I just couldn't work out why B+Y wasn't launching my magic attacks. I finally decided it was because I had only learnt about magic, not any particular magic spell...so I bought some new magic. Still nothing.

Completely forgot about actually equiping the magic

Regreting not spending more time on level 4 when things were slightly easier, and I didn't really explore the level a great deal. Running around now trying to find stuff is a bit of a pain due to the black ninja guys. Oh well, I'll manage. The battle just before the boss on level 5 (ended with Master Ninja for this one) is ace, hope there are more like that.

How do you give the shop keeper the scarabs? I have about 10 now but don't seem to be getting anything for it...

And my final random comment - anyone else using the second combo meter? By pressing white you get more detailed info about your current combo, such as number of enemies killed from the combo and also a clock that counts down in every battle (killing everything before the time runs out gives you loads of points - very hard to do though).

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                            I was doing quite well too, cleared out the opening section really well, but got stuck on...ahem, cracking the safe I just can't the combination to work. I know I'm being really stupid, but I just cannot see it.

The code is the date 2712 or whatever the date is. You enter the numbers one at a time. Following the instructions Left, right, right, left.

turn left to 2, press a
                            turn right to 7, press a
                            turn right to 1, press a
                            turn left to 2, press a

Originally posted by PeteJ
                            How do you give the shop keeper the scarabs? I have about 10 now but don't seem to be getting anything for it...

Talk to the shop keeper.
                            hee,hee my invisible post

Comment

That safe puzzle was glaringly obvious, I figured that one out the 1st time. A friend however, needed my help doing it. A nice puzzle though, shame there isn't more stuff like that in the game.

I'm nearing the end of the game now and still the game throws new enemies at me, nice way to keep the player interested. Of which there are some cheap assed ones:
                              the fish bones, only effective way of killing all of them is to use magic, using the sword gives them the chance to grab you and get swarmed under. Huge damage too

Comment

hmmm, i just passed that part and:

I think if you press quickly X they let you more quickly too after they bite, but not completely sure. That and i was using the huge Dabilahro sword on them, and on level 3 it can kill a nice number of those fish with a 6/7 combo before one fish can bite you.

Comment

Working...
                                X