X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ordered it already.
    I was reading throug some reviews,
    Originally posted by spoiler
    and unfornutely it has onlye like 50 Pok?mon in the RPG mode right? And jsut two or three of the classic ones (150).
    Is there any way to get the others on the Stadium mode since I don't have the GBA versions

Comment

It's weird. When you transfer the Colosseum pkmn over to your GBA cart they do not register in your pokedex as new pokemon captured etc like it did in other versions when trading between carts. I have no idea how you are expected to get all the pokemon (the legendary dogs for example) if you can't register them on the GBA pokedex!

It's odd. Perhaps there is another game we don't know about!

There are only about 50 pokemon in RPG mode. They are pretty good some of them, but if you really want a great experience you want to get the GBA pokemon. You can only trade pokemon between the games once you complete it for the first time so you won't miss out whilst in story mode, but Colosseum may not be as fun!

Anyway, you should get the GBA versions anyway! They are amazing!

Comment

Pok?mon is just too damn additcing...I completed the Blue Version some years ago, but never bought one again.
        Might try the remakes...or wait for the DS version

Comment

SO FREAKING ADDICTIVE!

I've put over 90 hours into Pokemon Ruby and that is with restraint. I've only put in 30 into Colosseum RPG mode atm, but I'm gonna get all the pokemon I Can (should take another 10 hours max), then I'll try colosseum mode! I haven't even tried the colosseum yet!

I've completed Red and Blue (and Yellow) so many times that I've managed to create a completed save file with 151 pokemon caught in 25 hours!

Gold and Silver didn't grip me quite as much, but I've completed gold twice and I put over 50 hours into it each time. I'm tempted to buy Ruby now but I know I've got exams comming up soon and I can't put my time into any addictive games like that! That's what University is for

The RPG is pretty good if you like pokemon. But tbh, after 4 Swords+ I want to see a GC version of Pokemon in 2D similar to the GBA versions but great sound, great graphics and so many side quests and stuff you'll jizz your pants.

With the extra power they could add so much to this game. Sure they could put in mini games which would be nice, but I'm looking for real new gameplay innovation. Changing the game so it feels fresh, but maintains it's addictive and superb pokemon catching roots... They could so so much, 4 player Pokemon tbfh! Not in the same vein as 4 swords puzzles, but you could work together and catch pokemon together simultaneously! I dunno, I'm not too clever (and I'm not paid to think about pokemon) but I'm sure there is so much they could do!

And I demand NO LOADING TIMES!! Oh, and with the reset button on the GC not resetting the hardware (or whatever) it means if you miss a valuable pokemon, you can re-set with ease - GBA style!

Comment

I know this is rather an old game/thread but I've just got back into this game - it is the most annoying and addictive game I have ever played.

After 30hrs I'm finally approaching the point where I will be able to trade with Ruby/Sapphire which for me is really the only reason I've continued playing it. I got to the last baddy out of the final 6 (catching all the shadow pokemon along the way - thank god for the master ball glitch) before being completely pwned - didn't kill a single enemy pokemon and this was after having no problems with the guy before. Going to do some levelling while I purify Metagross now before I have my next attempt. I'll probably end up getting all 48 catchable pokemon, purifying them and trading them onto my GBA - don't think I'll bother with Ho-oh though especially as I've heard he is available in Fire Red/Leaf Green as well (and hopefully easier to obtain).

I have a couple of questions though:
            When you refight enemies in the final 6 who you have already snatched pokemon from, what replaces them? Or do they not get replaced

nips might be interested in this question: I would really like to get a female Tyranitar for breeding - I have not actually seen the Tyranitar yet although I have fought against the party that its in. Has the gender already been decided at this point or will I be able to repeatedly try again until I get a female one? (nips: If I do get this then I'll send you my cart if you still want it, as we were going to do a while back until I completely forgot about it).

Comment

I really don't think that you can get a female one. I can't find one anywhere.

Comment

I've now got a female Tyranitar (first time from Colloseum) - Got a load of Larvitar now from breeding it!

Comment

Send me one... please...

NOWW!!! I'm serious.. if you have a spare pokemon cart or can accept mine, put one on for me

please

Comment

My little brother has just got this game and is wondering how do you save the game? I've had a quick look for him but can't seem to figure it out....probably staring me in the face but hey....

Comment

Don't worry, found it.....in the pc room.....^_^

Comment

Working...
                      X