Transformers (not the latest one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mardigan8 View Post
    I am getting the movie game today so will post some comparions later. The movie game has a lot to live up to with the boss fights, they really were great in Armada.
    I think the new one's pretty bad by all accounts. Not even the ?20 price tag on Play Asia could tempt me into it

Comment

I aint expecting anything special from it, not even expecting above average but the simple fact that I can play through some of the fights from the movie is enough to justify me getting a shot... even if it is only for few days till I get bored with it and sell it.

Being able to chase a Decepticon, jump via a ramp, transfrom in mid air then land an open fire on said Decepticon as he braces for battle will justify its purchase alone

Also, being able to play as Barricade in that fantastic police car form then lay waste to the entire level will be fun.

Comment

Being able to chase a Decepticon, jump via a ramp, transfrom in mid air then land an open fire on said Decepticon as he braces for battle will justify its purchase alone
        I hate to break it to you Mardigan... but alas, you can't transform in mid-air (according to the gametrailers review)

Comment

I am getting the movie game today so will post some comparions later. The movie game has a lot to live up to with the boss fights, they really were great in Armada.
          I'll be interested to read your thoughts on it.

Comment

LoL no comparison! The movie game is just plain boring. Combat is laughable , missions are boring and the graphics are very mediocre.

I played through about 5 missions on each side and got bored with it.

Comment

I set up a new thread for the movie game... dont really think it deserves it but at least people will know exactly what to expect.

In summary... some nice boss fights punctuated with some of the most basic and boring gameplay of all time.

Comment

Played this for a few hours over the weekend - absolutely loved it.

It did indeed feel like Halo the handling of the vehicles very so. The graphics were lit by the bright intensity of a good RGB cable and CRT. The extras on the disc with the health and safety transformers adverts are class, Im gonna finish it this week. When you get close to the Decepticons, the autobots close attacks were a sight to behold and made me feel like I was made of metal. Im hoping there is a level back on Cybotron.

Comment

Oh and the Melbourne House logo gave me an old kick in the stomach like when you see new games share the Dreamcast development logos.

Comment

Working...
                  X