No announcement yet.

Winning Eleven 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was $20 I think, I've got about 3 copies in that though, since my brother and cousin wanted copies as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JU!
      Read more about WE8 now and for anyone that can't read Katakana is gonna be very dissapointed at this news. All officially licensed teams have to have there original Japanese names for players, no way of changing them and according to some people not even if u were to patch it, i think this is the same example as the Japanese international team of WE7 and WE7:I, my advice is learn Katakana n it will save u alot of time editing and mucking around with player names.

I know how this feels cus i could not read Katakana when i owned WE6FE. Yes i can read Japanese and no i don't patch my WE games Roll on Aug 5th this game will be the best football game eva
      I apologise for this miss information

Comment

Just checked my pre-order with Playasia and it's being "prepared". Not too long to go now boyz!!!

Comment

Mine too. Guessing that by the time I check my status tomorrow, it would've been shipped or even today if I'm lucky enough.

Comment

Let's hope so man, cannot wait for this game now!

Comment

Dave- The shipping quote was roughly $20 . I think i can manage the wait.
              In fact no im lieing to myself, but still .

Comment

Yeah I plumbed for TNT, I don't think I can wait too long the the biggest gaming event this year (that's how I see it)

Comment

gah
                  now i wish i went for tnt instead .
                  everyone promise not to talk about it until ive got it too

Comment

$20?! Screw that. Mines being prepared too, so I'm interested to see how much longer it will take.

Comment

Damn it! some guys from evo-web have had their orders shipped already, and i placed my order before them - grrrr!

Comment

Mine's preparing. Only got my pre-order in about 2 weeks ago though. Whats the usual delivery time from Play-Asia on standard bubble delivery? This is my first order.

Comment

You should get it within a week with standard (cheap) packaging, i hope mine does anyway!

Comment

So next Tuesday, Wednesday realistically. Not too bad.

Comment

Ive had stuff sent from them before on a Monday and received it by the Friday. If it arrives for the weekend that would be bliss. Early next week wouldnt be bad though.

Comment

As Marmite said you could get it this week chances are though as you really want it'll turn up late!

Comment

Working...
                                X